Page 21 of 147 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 21

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Yeah, I only have one pair of pants that fit comfortably. Time to stop F'ing around.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Our computer crashed last week. Can't even boot it in safe mode. It just keeps cycling and nothing happens. Clint's going to check with a friend and see how much he would charge us to build a new processor. Not too sure how long we'll be without one.

Training seems to be going well. I do like my job thus far. It's nice to have a 30 minute round trip drive.

Going to start working out tomorrow morning. I'm ready to finally do something about my body. Energy levels are back up. Found out I've had a B12 deficiency so I've been taking a sublingual supplement and feel pretty damn good.
    Georgette

Our computer crashed last week. Can't even boot it in safe mode. It just keeps cycling and nothing happens. Clint's going to check with a friend and see how much he would charge us to build a new processor. Not too sure how long we'll be without one.

Training seems to be going well. I do like my job thus far. It's nice to have a 30 minute round trip drive.

Going to start working out tomorrow morning. I'm ready to finally do something about my body. Energy levels are back up. Found out I've had a B12 deficiency so I've been taking a sublingual supplement and feel pretty damn good.
    Georgette

Just got our computer back today so I am back. Work has been going well. I really like it and hate the fact that if I want to get hired on after the assignment, I have to apply for the job and hope they have something starting after our assignment is over. I'm amazed at how much I understand of the health care system now, without having a major background in it. I actually feel confident about this job and am ready to bring it on.

Tristan and I have been taking B12 and folate supplements. Found out at the beginning of the month that we are both B12 deficient. The doc wanted us both to take b12 shots, but without insurance, I can't technically afford it so the doc advised us to take a sublingual b12 and we're both doing great with it. She has had no more episodes of wanting to pass out in class, and I have overwhelming bursts of energy. Didn't get a lot of sleep in last week, not sure what was causing that to be honest.
    Georgette

Forgot to mention that Clint and I went out to a Mexican restaurant for dinner last night. The food wasn't really spicy but apparently my face flushed and got really red. I keep wondering if I have rosacea. I've had issues with this ever since I was in my early 20's and lately, its so bad that I can't even wash with my face with any soaps or anything. They get really dry, flaky and they hurt. I keep wondering if the Niacin that I am taking is causing the flare up? I'm thinking of taking it out(I am taking a bcomplex after all) and see what happens. It's freaking me out a lot that this happens to me. I've always flushed/blushed easily, but this is getting ridiculous.
    Georgette

Apparently, my new employer does evaluations while in training? Who knew? Mine went very well. Almost too well. I'm scared. I got "exceeds expectations" due to knowledge and helping others out in class. First time I've ever HAD anything like this in my life. This makes up for when in kindergarten, I was almost held back for not playing well with others. Seriously. Mom fought them on it.
    Georgette

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Maybe you've finally found your niche! You said you liked it - that's usually another sign - some of us struggle a long time to find such things - I know I did!

The only thing that sucks about this job is that its a temp job and if I want to get hired on, I have to apply to an open position(if they have any). We had to take a test today over everything we've learned through yesterday and I got a 100%. I'm still scared that its going too well.
    Georgette

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    We started hiring everyone as temps at my old job and then made them permanent if they worked out because we got burned so many times in the interview and could only tell after working with someone for a while whether they were any good. The fact that you are doing so well indicates to me that you would have a good chance of hiring on permanently.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Breathe girl. You are capable and smart. I hope a full time position opens up for you.