Page 15 of 147 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 15

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    To hell with that, road trip! lol I could be there in half a day, I think.
    My ass is getting on a plane to get there. I want those wings.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Hey, I don't work tomorrow. We could have a wing fiesta!

They are delicious btw.
    Last edited by geostump; 09-27-2012 at 08:48 AM.
    Georgette

Yesterday I had a semi cheat day. Just a cheat meal really. Had a stromboli and a cheesecake brownie earlier in the day. The stroboli didn't seem to bother me so much but the brownie tasted like crap. The brownie did end up giving me some really bad gas however. Had that pretty much all day.

Caitlyn and I had a mother/daughter day. She helped me pick out some shirts for work and I colored the underneath part of her hair fuschia. It turned out really nice. I'm coloring my hair right now. Did a light cool blonde. Its got more of an ash tone in it and should neutralize the gold that gets pulled into my hair when I color it. Still on this damn meat kick as well. I'm craving it like I've never ate meat before. Really, really weird.
    Georgette

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Was Tristan as excited about the new trends as you thought she'd be?
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Was Tristan as excited about the new trends as you thought she'd be?
    She was super excited about the reds. I'm thinking about getting her a red pea coat for winter. She loves pea coats so that would work for her.
    Georgette

I figured out what was causing me to have the protein overload. Niacin. I didn't take any this weekend and all I wanted was carbs. Yeah, I know, bad Georgette. I took one this morning and almost immediately, I'm wanting meat. So back to my seasoned hamburger and fried egg routine. Good, good shit. I wonder if others slack off on things on the weekends, especially with eating and supps?

The hair turned out well for my first time using an ash tone in it. Figure that if I have to get another security photo taken, I might as well even out the hair color. Start the new job Wednesday. Both excited and nervous at the same time for it.

Going to get both dogs bathed today and maybe get a nap in. Not sure why, but I'm tired.
    Georgette

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    How much niacin are you taking?
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

10,000 mg a day so 2 pills. Even on one pill, I crave meat like its going out of style. I will say this, don't take melatonin unless you can get 20 straight hours of sleep. I think that stuff has made me very sleepy today.
    Georgette

Bathed both dogs today. I always bathe Bella first then Bandit. Typically, I have to lead Bandit in on his leash, but today, I just called his name and he hopped into the tub! I was so surprised. He usually only gets in the tub on his own when its storming out as that is hiding place. And he hates getting clean!

I just let the dogs out and caught Bella chasing her own tail for the first time! Such a silly dog. Made me laugh.
    Georgette

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Wow! I only get 200. What are the benefits? Are you getting the Niacin "burn" or "flush" that I've heard about?