Page 142 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1468

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 142

canio6 Guest
    Yick, sounds rough Geo. I hope you are feeling better soon. I've found that when tired and stressed worrying about food only makes me more tired and stressed. Worry about diet when you are back in sorts.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Thanks Jon. I'm just really tired so I hope sleep tonight. Waking up at 4am because you cannot breathe is not fun. I've been doing this every day for the past week and a half. It could also be stress from work. I love my job, but the stress kills me. I've actually thought about going back to call center work as it's less stressful. Yes, I did say that. I want to stay here a year before I jump ship. Probably the most stressful part for me is dealing with the public day in and day out. It makes me not want to see people I care about. I've been reading about introverts vs extroverts and the job is making a forced extrovert during the day which is draining any energy I have for things what I want to do outside of work.

In other news, I've been talking to an ex of mine via Facebook. We dated when I was 18 and he was 23 and I really liked the guy. We never officially broke up. I knew it was over when I heard he had started dating someone else since I was going away to college. I was upset and actually told him thanks for not telling me about the dumping. He wanted to start dating again when I came home for winter and I told him no. By the time I finished school, he moved to Florida. Fast forward 18 years and we are talking again. Definitely as friends, but he did tell me he considers me as the one who got away. That made me upset. I told him, why would you say that when you are the one who dumped me? I told him I should be the one who considers him as the one who got away considering how he dumped me. I told him it did hurt when he started dating that other girl who I was actually friends with. He apologized. I accepted it. I told him I'm married so all we can be is friends. He said that is fine. I'm trying to figure out WHY someone would say something like this. Oh well, c'est la vie.
    Georgette

Here's something I've been thinking a lot about lately. How do you not take your job home with you. I'm almost always concerned about some things/patients and it's scaring me. I will have dreams about patients, obsess about what I did or what I could do better and what I need to do the next day, etc. I even was talking aloud over the weekend over things I needed to do yesterday and I should be relaxing. I've never done this before with any other job I've had in the past. I've also found out that my friend who helped me get this job is thinking about leaving the company and I may have to take on one of her responsibilities and I'm not sure I want to deal with it. The other PCC in one of our local offices will refuse to do it, she's just lazy and doesn't want to contribute to the team. I'm just at a loss on this.
    Georgette

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Here's something I've been thinking a lot about lately. How do you not take your job home with you.
    It's hard not too, and thinking about work just pisses me off. I just try to remember that if I can't fix it at work, I sure as hell can't fix it at home. It helps but I still get pissy from time to time when work comes up.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I developed a mentality when I worked retail: check it at the door. Check home life at the door when I walk in the door, check work life at the door when I walk out the door. It doesn't always work, especially when one or the other has drama, but it's still pretty effective.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

I start thinking of work stuff at the weirdest times and then it goes away. My friend who helped me get the job is very frustrated and talking about leaving the company. If she does, I know I'm going to end up with one if her duties and I don't want it. The LBD aka Lazy Bitch in Dublin won't do it and it's going to be thrown on me. I don't want to have to re verify insurance for 8-9 centers plus do my other duties on top of it. I have an understanding of insurance, but not a heavy enough understanding to want to take this on. And it's not like I will have a lot of training on this.
    Georgette

Been off prednisone for 2 days and my stomach keeps flip flopping, I'm dizzy and am close to having diarrhea. I'm hoping this is from going off the prednisone without stepping down and not a bug.
    Georgette

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Happy Thanksgiving, Geo!

canio6 Guest
    Happy Thanksgiving Geo! now it is my turn to stalk P apparently.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Is there an echo in here? Happy Thanksgiving! (And Happy Birthday to Heather as well!)
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome