Page 14 of 147 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 14

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I tend to think of red potatoes as grey zone empty carbs. If you can tolerate the carbs, go for it.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I did nap. Felt somewhat more awake. Woke up this morning with a killer headache and neck ache. Took my nap, took a niacin and bam, it feels better. I feel better. Really strange how all that works. Still not even the slightest bit hungry since breakfast. Keeping the protein around 40g does me better than higher amounts that early in the morning. I'm still trying to figure out why in the hell I was so damn hungry last night at work? Did I need extra fat? I may do what I did Monday and get a coffee on my way into work and put a tbsp of CO in it. That helped kill any hunger pains that I had.
    Georgette

I forgot to add that sexually, its getting better as long as its with me, myself and I. I'm beginning to find myself not being attracted to my husband? I find other men attractive just not my husband. I actually wish to myself that he wouldn't touch me anymore. I thought about increasing his sugar intake(bad, I know) so he wouldn't have any sexual urges. Its even worse when one factor in a couple just isn't interested in their spouse anymore.
    Last edited by geostump; 09-26-2012 at 09:56 AM.
    Georgette

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    unhealthy isnt sexy
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post
    unhealthy isnt sexy
    I've never really skinny men to be sexy. You gotta have some muscles to be sexy. I do find some really big men to be sexy. To me, sexiness isn't always about your physical appearance but your mind and your heart, how you treat others and so forth. I think if you're working on bettering yourself, that is sexy.
    Georgette

Had a lunch of tilapia, hamburger and a red potato. It seems all I want lately is meat? I packed some leftover cacciatore and the last of my tilapia. Stopping to get my coffee on my way to work. I do have the CO in the cup ready to go.
    Georgette

I got a bon voyage present from a co-worker tonight. I received a lovely basket with my favorite lotion, a bottle of Advil, some cute post-it notes and a Mo's Special Dark Chocolate Bar! Mo's Special Dark is a chocolate bar with bacon pieces and smoked salt. An adult Crunch bar if you would. Amazing shit.
    Georgette

Still on this damn meat kick. What gives? I haven't eaten this much meat in one week in my entire life ever. I had some seasoned ground beef leftover from last night, so instead of getting rid of it, I heated it up in a bowl and put a fried egg on top of it. Pretty damn good stuff right here.

Tonight is my last night at the current job. I'm going to miss the people, not the boredom and the stupid activities aka quizzes and shit. My supervisor is sad to lose me. I'm one of the top reps in QA scores. I'm the only person on his team to have a perfect 100% week in QA. He told me it shows good work ethic. Hell, I'm just happy to get a damn call lol. That's part of the reason why I am leaving; there is literally nothing to do other than to take quizzes. I'm glad this opportunity came up when it did.
    Georgette

Just came up with a new chicken wings recipe. Melted butter in a pan and added about 12 cloves of minced garlic. Rolled the wings in that then topped with S&P, smoked paprika, italian seasoning and parmasean and romano cheeses. Baked in a 375 degree oven. I'll let y'all know how they turn out.
    Georgette

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    To hell with that, road trip! lol I could be there in half a day, I think.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67