Page 135 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1468

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 135

geostump is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Why would you need to capitalize answers? Were they proper nouns?
    I'm assuming so. It was for American History or geography. This is how bad this woman is: I have God awful handwriting, like doctor bad. People have always had issues reading my 4's and 9's. This same teacher would dock me points on my math answers. It took a meeting with the evil cunt and my mom for her to stop. My mom told her I don't care about how I write. I then told evil cunt that I can make my numbers worse if she would prefer. I then told her I didn't like her and hoped she'd remain a spinster. She's still a spinster 27 years later.
    Georgette

After talking to Caitlyn, she doesn't want to fight for a better grade (I suggested it). She did the work, got the answers correct, give her the grade and a warning for the next time around and move on with her life. She seemed a bit down about the whole thing.
    Georgette

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    After talking to Caitlyn, she doesn't want to fight for a better grade (I suggested it). She did the work, got the answers correct, give her the grade and a warning for the next time around and move on with her life. She seemed a bit down about the whole thing.
    Yeah, call the school and call bullshit. Unless there is a legit reason for the capitalization (I had a professor who would mark off if you did not capitalize city names etc but that is because London is correct where as london is not) then it does not matter either way. Raise some hell for your kid.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Yeah, call the school and call bullshit. Unless there is a legit reason for the capitalization (I had a professor who would mark off if you did not capitalize city names etc but that is because London is correct where as london is not) then it does not matter either way. Raise some hell for your kid.
    I would, but she asked me not to. She said she can make it up in the next 2 weeks. Unfortunately, I am going to go by her wishes.
    Georgette

Next Wednesday, I have an appointment after work with a hair and scalp center to see if anything can be done for my hair. I'm scared to do this as I'm afraid for the worst, but I need to see if anything can be done to maybe fix the lack of hair up top.
    Georgette

canio6 Guest
    Good luck!

Thanks Jon. The only reason I'm doing this is because its free and if I do qualify, I want to see what it would cost me so I can start saving.
    Georgette

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Good luck! And kudos to Tristen for her mileage! That's awesome! Sorry Caitlyn's teacher sucks so bad.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    Good luck! And kudos to Tristen for her mileage! That's awesome! Sorry Caitlyn's teacher sucks so bad.
    Thanks Jenn! Tristan's first race is tomorrow morning and she's excited. I do think that one of the freshman boys on the team has a crush on her. I've noticed how he looks at her and it made me want to punch him in a "I'm not afraid to go back to prison" kind of thing.
    Georgette

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Lol. Get him Geo!