Page 130 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1468

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 130

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Don't ask me, I will tell you to chop it off
    When I did it after my mom died, it was a very therapeutic cut. I needed it. Now, I'm afraid to super short just due to the thinner spot on top. I'm also nervous about going no poo just because I don't style my hair. With all the oils coming out, I have no clue nor the patience to do my hair.
    Georgette

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Shorter will actually make that thinner spot less noticeable.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by honeybuns View Post
    Shorter will actually make that thinner spot less noticeable.
    My major issue with going shorter with my hair is the upkeep. Even though my hair is thin, it grows incredibly fast. If I go shorter than chin length (current length), I have to get it cut every 4 weeks. Plus, the shorter I go with my hair, I have to style it. You can show. Me what to do but I can never even come close to duplicating it. I really think I missed school the day hair styling was given as a talent.
    Georgette

My anxiety is back. The past two nights, I've barely slept. I'm talking about maybe 3-4 hours of good sleep each night. I'm going to start 5-htp again and see if that helps. I do need to get some magnesium soon as well. I believe that with everything happening over the next few months, my brain is hitting freak out mode. I feel like I want to cry, but I don't think they'll come it.

I did walk 3.01 miles in less than an hour last night. It felt good to get out and do that.
    Georgette

Hopefully after today, our monsoon season is over. I've never been to a rain forest, but some friends that have say it feels like one here.

While I am technically the only person in the office, I get the fun and exciting job if purging files that are 8+ years old. I'm reading audiograms to see if I should contact patients for a check with the new Audiologist and if the audiograms look normal and the patient does not show up as dead on the social security database, I will send a letter to the patient about coming back for a hearing evaluation. If the letter is returned, those charts will be purged. If the pt is dead, they are purged. Without sending letters, I've purged probably 200 files and I am not even through G yet.
    Georgette

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Wow... that job sounded fun... I hope it wasn't too mundane.

Hope all is well in your world.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    Wow... that job sounded fun... I hope it wasn't too mundane.

Hope all is well in your world.
    I'm still doing it. I can only handle doing it for a few hours a day. The nice thing is that this week we will be seeing patients in my office Monday, Wednesday and Thursday and then on Friday, I'm at one of our Columbus offices filling in for the PCC who is out on vacation. I did finally hear that we will have a permanent Audiologist in my office starting late August. Found out yesterday that I will be in Akron, OH for a meeting on Aug 8 and that lunch is being provided. Not sure how exactly I plan on making that work. I plan on leaving my house at 7:45am and the meeting is from 10-4. I know my manager doesn't eat anything more than almonds at the meetings and is a workout machine. Seriously, she makes a rail look fat.
    Georgette

I have very exquisite right knee pain. It was so painful, I purchased a brace this morning. It's sort of helped. My plan today was to begin working out, but with my knee acting up, I can't. It's so damn frustrating to me. I wonder at times if this is normal arthritic symptoms or is it something worse. I've been having thoughts of my mom today and wanting to talk to her due to the pain and find out if this could be MS showing
    up in me. My sisters would be of no help. The only person who I could even possibly contact doesn't even believe I exist. I don't look like them in his opinion. This is my dads middle brother. I don't want to contact him at all period. My knee has been popping all day today. I've also been limping. So franking tired of this
    Georgette

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Is it popping or cracking? If it's popping, it could be a ligament that is "rolling" which feels like a pop, will hurt like a bitch at times, and could cause a limp. Where does it hurt?
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

It's been hurting on the inside if my left knee cap and sometimes straight on top of the knee cap itself. This morning, it felt like it had internal bruising. I've been taking my Advil/Tylenol cocktail and it has been helping. I know sometimes when I stand up, it will pop almost immediately. The bruising feeling is now at a minimum.
    Georgette