Page 13 of 147 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 13

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    it is helping?
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

geostump is online now Senior Member
    @Quelsen, I feel different. A lot perkier, more than I've ever felt in my life. Which is odd. People have asked me if I've started doing cocaine(seriously). It's that much of a change which is weird. I have been sleeping a lot recently. Saturday night, I was out by 9:45PM and last night, I was asleep by 7:30PM. I'm not sure if all the sleep means anything but I am kind of scared that I could fall asleep at work tonight. I also have started eating more towards the leptin reset today.

I did put my notice in just a few minutes ago on my current job. That's a relief that is over with. Now I just have to make it through this Thursday and I'm done with this chapter in my work career and on to the next one.
    Georgette

Out of bed at 7 and already eating breakfast. Day 2 on the redo of the leptin reset. Ate a breakfast of 2 1/4 lb burgers, 2 sunny side up eggs and 3 pieces of bacon. Also made a bulletproof coffee. Yeah, I am stuffed. At the same yesterday for breakfast minus the bulletproof coffee and I didn't eat again until my lunch at work and had garlic butter pan seared tilapia and steamed broccoli.
    Georgette

Note to self: If you have a bulletproof coffee, eat less food at breakfast. Ugh, I have lived on the toilet for about the past half hour.
    Georgette

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Lol? I'm at about 40g protein for breakfast, but half of it is whey.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

When I did my numbers in loseit.com, My protein was 80g and fat was at 89g. Carbs 2.2g.
    Georgette

I'm actually hungry for lunch so I am going to have tilapia and green beans cooked in bacon. Dinner tonight will be a primalized version of chicken cacciatore and broccoli with butter. I made some pasta for the family. Not touching it.

I have noticed something odd. My yen for salads is gone. Not sure if that is due to the weather changing so I'm thinking it is time to start making some soups and stews instead so I can at least get some veggies in. Definitely not eating as much protein in the morning tomorrow like I did today. Not spending another 30 minutes in the bathroom.
    Georgette

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Wow, 80gs. That is a lot. I have been anti salad lately too. I didn't even think of seasonal cravings.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I'm actually hungry for lunch so I am going to have tilapia and green beans cooked in bacon. Dinner tonight will be a primalized version of chicken cacciatore and broccoli with butter. I made some pasta for the family. Not touching it.

I have noticed something odd. My yen for salads is gone. Not sure if that is due to the weather changing so I'm thinking it is time to start making some soups and stews instead so I can at least get some veggies in. Definitely not eating as much protein in the morning tomorrow like I did today. Not spending another 30 minutes in the bathroom.
    the need for protein is probably in response to perky too
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I have to say, my cacciatore experiment was a success! The husband even ate the thighs! He hates the thighs. Maybe he is turning to the dark side. I wasn't perfect but I was better than usual last night. I was very hungry last night so I could have maybe gone with extra protein in my diet. I may do that today. I had a cup of hot chocolate to help keep me awake at work. I thought I was going to fall asleep last night. This is how tired I was. Then I got home and had 2 pieces of cheddar cheese. Sleep was kind of meh. Considering going to take a nap in a bit. Breakfast right now is 5 pieces of bacon with 4 scrambled eggs cooked in bacon grease and a little bit of cheddar(I have to add cheddar to the eggs to get Heather to eat them scrambled). Food for the rest of the day will include leftover tilapia and chicken cacciatore with some veggies.

I'm thinking about making some vegetable beef soup this weekend. Is it ok to use red skinned potatoes in it? I do like potatoes in my soup.
    Georgette