Page 128 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1468

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 128

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Last night, Tristan, Caitlyn and I walked 2.60 miles in 54 minutes. It was a good workout and a fun walk.
    Georgette

I'm ready to kill a mother just to not be bored. I'm the only person here, the audiologist I worked with is packing up her house to move to FL the middle if the month and we are only seeing patients here twice a week. We saw patients yesterday and no more until Monday. So I'm going though 8-10 year old files, prepping to get rid of some and mailing letters out on others whenever we find out who our new audiologist is. I'm also being forced to listen to country music as that is the only station my little radio will pick up in the far flung reaches of Heath, OH. I could listen to talk radio but the thought of listening to Rush Limbaugh makes me want to off myself and I'm a conservative! I'll switch over to talk at 3 when it goes to local programming. I soooo cannot wait until 5.
    Georgette

New pain. Whenever I walk, my left hip joint hurts.
    Georgette

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    I hope your day comes to a close quickly and that pain goes away... yowch!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    I have noticed over the years that in many out of the way places we could only get Rush Limbaugh or country music - why is that!?

Quote Originally Posted by Mud Flinger View Post
    I have noticed over the years that in many out of the way places we could only get Rush Limbaugh or country music - why is that!?
    The talk station that Rush is on, I actually do enjoy. Especially the local peeps. I don't really listen to much music unless I'm working out. I was hoping to pick up the Indie Rock station because that signal is only 8-10 miles from work and does come out of Licking County. Couldn't even pick that up. I was not happy. Country music was pissing me off to be blunt. All that shit about love and what not. It really does put me in a sour mood. I did also find that reading Men's Health Magazine helped to increase my pissy mood yesterday. I never realized how much sex talk is in those magazines. Reading about sex and love can very be very depressing for some people and I think I'm one of those.

Last night, Clint and I drank some alcohol and saw the local towns fireworks. As usual, they sucked. I think tonight we are going to see another towns fireworks and then tomorrow night, I think Clint and I are going to see Granville's fireworks and those are pretty darn good. Old money people put on the best fireworks displays. We're grilling brats and hot dogs today and I am making the family corn on the cob. It's what they want, I am not having though. I'm thinking of making a creamy cauliflower rice dish I found on Pinterest. That site is crack. I mean serious crack.

I did find out while at the fireworks that my niece no longer has a cell phone. Since she isn't working, she and her husband can't afford the plan they had with Verizon. He canceled it and got himself a prepaid phone. He told her, "you want a phone, get a job." Which, I can't blame him. He is the bread winner, he can make those decisions. He also told her that if she wants another kid, she needs a job as well. I'm really thinking Katrina(niece) is more than just depressed. I keep wondering if she isn't manic depressive? She keeps telling everyone that they have plenty of money and stuff. Obviously they don't. I think her husband is realizing he married a crazy chick. I know my niece and I know that given time, she will play the Daddy card and convince him to get her a phone. You are able bodied and 24 yrs old. Get off your ass and get a fucking job kid. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if her husband left her. Clint thinks it'll happen sooner rather than later.
    Georgette

Feeling rather blah today. The grey clouds and continual rain is not helping matters. I'm at work today and all I want to do is sleep. I've been out of sorts since yesterday. I'm not sure where this is coming from and whether its anger or frustration, but I feel blah as hell.
    Georgette

I'm thinking my blahness is from not getting enough fat yesterday. I'm eating my lunch right now which is leftover creamy chicken scampi. I figure if I need something else, I can pick up son caprese salad at lunch. I need to run out to the grocery store to pick up a few things.
    Georgette

I was just thinking of something. For those of us who have never been thin since we were little, if there would be someway for us to be able to "see" what we would look like when we hit our goal weights. For someone like myself, maybe that would be a motivator.
    Georgette

On top of making laundry detergent, I've added to my repertoire, homemade fabric softener and doggie shampoo. Used the dog shampoo on Bandit and he looks amazing. Tomorrow, I am thinking about starting no 'poo. Wish me luck.
    Georgette