Page 125 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1468

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 125

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Did you party at Denison University in Granville?
    Nope. Never been. There was plenty of fun in Franklin and Hocking. Hocking hills and Old Man's cave, the Rock house, all magical places. If you've never been, you really need to check that place out!

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mud Flinger View Post
    Nope. Never been. There was plenty of fun in Franklin and Hocking. Hocking hills and Old Man's cave, the Rock house, all magical places. If you've never been, you really need to check that place out!
    It's been years since I've been in the Hocking Hills. They have zip lining down there and would love to try it. I'm not much of an outdoorsy type. Especially when it gets hot and humid like it is now. I just can't breathe. Damn asthma and allergies.

In other news, Clint has an interview tonight with a dealership in our town for a full time tech position. He's wanting to see if they'll offer more money than where he is at now. He also has an interview with an auto parts store on Friday for part time. He doesn't want me to get anything part time. He says one of us needs to be with the girls even though they are fairly self sufficient at this point.

Caitlyn is gone for the week at a church camp. It's called Mohican Valley Mission or MVM for short. It's a week long camp and they are helping families out in the Mansfield, OH area who for one reason or another can't do for themselves. There are 100 kids going and they'll be doing home repairs, yard work, etc. Even though we don't have a lot, I think this will be very humbling for the kids and hopefully they will have more appreciation for what they have at home. The last day, they get to spend the day at Cedar Point. The Mansfield, OH area is one if the most economically depressed and has the highest rate of unemployment, high school drop outs and adult suicides in the state. The pastor of our church started this camp when he lived in Mansfield and worked with Central Ohio Youth for Christ. A lot of the kids going to the camp come from at risk families. I'm really hoping they come back from this opportunity changed for the better.

Got Caitlyn's grade card and she's officially a freshman!!

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Got Caitlyn's grade card and she's officially a freshman!!
    yay! Let the high school fun begin.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    I love the " local" mission trips. Most areas have some folks that need help and you don't need to drive for 2 days to find them! My daughter lives doing mission trips also.

Caitlyn came back with a case of sun poisoning and her right calf was molested by a wasp. She had a good time otherwise.

So today, I am going back to NK. I feel like I have no choice or I'll never get healthier. Plus, eating fat is cheaper on the old grocery budget even if I am the only one eating this way.

Two weeks have passed and there has been zero activity in the bedroom. Both of us have been too sore to attempt anything and I think we're both too stressed financially to want it right now. I think that for us to just hold hands or even have a peck on the cheek or lips is a miracle at this time.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Both of us have been too sore to attempt anything and I think we're both too stressed financially to want it right now.
    Like physically sore, or emotionally sore? I'm sorry things aren't well right now. Financial stress can suck the life right out of anyone.
    Last edited by jenn26point2; 07-01-2013 at 10:10 AM.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

[QUOTE=jenn26point2;1240092][QUOTE=geostump;1240033]Both of us have been too sore to attempt anything and I think we're both too stressed financially to want it right now.

Like physically sore, or emotionally sore? I'm sorry things aren't well right now. Financial stress can suck the life right out of anyone.
    It's physical pain more or less. Clint always has something hurting him. His right shoulder is almost constantly sore and my left one has felt like it has a pinched nerve in it. I'm kind of under the impression that if he's still alive at 50, he's going to be on disability. He jokes about that, but I'm seeing it as reality.

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Two weeks? Geo, it has been many years for me. Count your blessings.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by honeybuns View Post
    Two weeks? Geo, it has been many years for me. Count your blessings.
    Considering how I've got a hyper libido, two weeks drives me nuts.