Page 121 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1468

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 121

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Sorry but I've got nothing for that I like spending time with my spouse and always hope that will always be the case. Is there anything you and Stumpy could do together that you would like?
    Does watching TV, movies or sleeping together count? Those things we can do and it not lead to an argument?
    Georgette

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Does watching TV, movies or sleeping together count? Those things we can do and it not lead to an argument?
    They count in my mind. Perhaps suggest a weekly date/movie night?

Weekly date nights are difficult right now with the bankruptcy. We've been lucky this year as we've had 4 date nights this far and we'll have a fifth one this weekend. As long as we aren't blown off the earth that is.
    Georgette

canio6 Guest
    Weekly date nights are difficult right now with the bankruptcy. We've been lucky this year as we've had 4 date nights this far and we'll have a fifth one this weekend. As long as we aren't blown off the earth that is.
    Oh, by date night I meant soemthing like on Wednesdays (or whatever day) you put aside what you are doing, eat dinner, then sit down together to watch a movie/tv etc. Not going out or spending money. Just a time when you are focused on spending time together - not doing dishes, or laundry, or whatever else. Time for the two of you.

We do that almost nightly. Most of time, I end up falling asleep on him. Or we'll sit outside and play with the dogs.
    Georgette

canio6 Guest
    We do that almost nightly. Most of time, I end up falling asleep on him. Or we'll sit outside and play with the dogs.
    Huh, well, why the heck does he want you to play golf then? It sounds like you are spending time with him already.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Huh, well, why the heck does he want you to play golf then? It sounds like you are spending time with him already.
    I'm thinking he wants to do something active? That's the only thing I can come up with.
    Georgette

I'm exhausted. I've been fighting a nasty headache all day. Luckily, I'm the only one here so I've been able to keep the lights off. I'm thinking of just ordering pizza and going to bed early. I'm thinking I won't get much sleep tonight if the storms are as bad as they are calling for.
    Georgette

I'm debating on getting a second job. Clint won't like it, the girls won't like it, but I feel like I'm being forced into it. If this whole Obamacare crap hadn't of come about, I wouldn't have this problem. However, the company I work for bases the insurance renewal on a plan year basis instead of a calendar year like majority of plans use. Meaning, for us to be fully insured under Obamacare and not be thrown a penalty by the IRS on next years tax filing, I have to take insurance from my company in August. This is there open enrollment and will be my eligibility date. If the plan went on a calendar year schedule, I could have waited for open enrollment in November and the plan to go into effect on January 1. Health insurance here will cost roughly $200 biweekly. Meaning with the extra being taken out for the bankruptcy and my insurance being deducted, we will be losing an additional $378 bi weekly. I truly have no clue what to do. This all just dawned on me this morning. I'm a bit stressed over this.
    Georgette

canio6 Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Damn, no wonder you are stressed. That blows.