I bid adieu to the Cornflake Girl and off to a new journal.

New updates: Been off primal for about a month now. Easing back into it. We are finally back in the house after not having power for 11 days and the damage is now fixed . Going away this weekend with the family down to Kings Island for an overnight getaway.

Tomorrow is the doctor's appointment to where I may have more insight as to what is going on with me. I get the results from blood labs(thyroid and iron). Definitely suspecting my iron is very low. I'm forcing myself to down red meat and spinach with almost every meal right now. Had a bad episode Monday night where I was shaking and got so cold when I was going to bed, that I had to wear sweats to bed. Tomorrow, the doc will be doing an ultrasound to check the size of the uterus and endometrium and if everything looks good, then she is going to do a biopsy of the endometrium, just to rule out cancers. As long as the biopsy comes back in the clear, I will more than likely have a thermal ablation done in the next month. Which would be amazingly awesome!