Page 107 of 147 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1468

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 107

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Hi Geo. Wow. Lots has happened since I was here last. I really must do better about keeping up.

Congratulations on the new job. When do you start at HearUSA? Is it the same kind of work that you would have been doing at Buckeye? Sorry it didn't work out with Buckeye. I know that's where you wanted to go. Hopefully HearUSA will be a great fit and a long term employment opportunity.

Salt: I have no idea why you're repulsed by salt right now. When I was pregnant with my kids, my ability to taste salt magnified. Pretty sure you're probably not pregnant, so that's a really bad comparison, but maybe it's something hormonal that has you not interested in salt. Maybe you're hyperthyroidic or something? Or maybe like NW said, you need more startches?
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

geostump is online now Senior Member
    The salt thing I believe was due to PMS. It was weird to say the least.

I'll still hear from Buckeye, whenever they come up with a start date. I'm basically looking at both of these jobs as a back up to the other back up.

Oddly enough, I woke up this morning having a dream that I got fired from the current job. I danced my way out of the office.
    Georgette

hahaha nice dream!

I quit my job yesterday. I start the new job Thursday and Caitlyn has her state testing that she has to go out of town for Monday-Wednesday and Clint's mom can't take her so I quit. I feel a lot of stress lifted off my shoulders.
    Georgette

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Hurray for quitting! Lol

It felt good. I slept like a frakking baby last night. The stress has pretty much lifted from my shoulders.

As of Monday, I will be back on EMF. I'm making stuff tomorrow to get ready for EMF on Monday.

I did go to a local Goodwill store and got some cute clothes for the new job. Our Goodwill stores here will sell stuff from Target that they can't sell so I got a really pretty orange and fuschia sheath dress, a coral and orange skirt, matching shirt and a layered black skirt with a funky black and grey top to wear with it and a pair of brown kitten heels for $21. Not a bad day of shopping.
    Georgette

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    That is great about the new job! Yea you! I pray that you will enjoy it and it won't be so horribly stressful. I have been MIA alot lately too...life is crazy busy!
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

Today's been busy and it's only 10:15AM. Been up since around 6:30AM, I had an IEP meeting for Heather. She's no longer needing speech services anymore. Caitlyn has her OAA testing at 1PM today. Her Grandma may come with us and we may do lunch beforehand. I've done a load of laundry, ate some bone broth and weighed myself. My weight is up to 207 from 199. I was expecting it to be higher but it wasn't. I was super bloated yesterday but then again, I've been eating grains like its going out of style the past week. The pimples were horrible as well.
    Georgette

OMG my face is in horrid shape right now! Between eating grains and sugar and the vitex changes, I am a mess!

Which job are you starting on Thursday? Last I knew, you were still entertaining both options. Hooray for quitting and stress being reduced!

I'm going to be the Patient Care Coordinator or PCC at a HearUSA location in Heath, OH. Not too far from my home. Buckeye finally called me today to give me my start date and I told them I've accepted a position with another company. No more call center work for me. I'm sort of nervous about working with the public again, but I think it's time to face those fears. I'm hoping I won't have to deal some of what I've dealt with in a previous position where I worked with the public. One very nice thing is that I won't have to deal with office drama anymore. Clint keeps me telling me its a good change. I'm hoping it is
    Georgette