Page 105 of 147 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1468

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 105

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Wow you have had a week. Good luck on the job front! how is it going w/ evil woman at the current job? This may sound like a strange question but what happens if you lose it all? Sometimes when I look at worst case scenario I realize it is something I will survive and maybe even benefit from. Just a thought. I spent years working in a job I hated because "I had to". Looking back I realize there is so much I could have done differently. Of course it is always easy to see things when you are outside the chaos looking in. Just keep moving Sometimes thats all you can do. Hug your kids at night and tell them you love them. Take time to enjoy life because it doesn't quit.

NK-I love those questions and am stealing them. Thanks!
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

geostump is offline Senior Member
    This entire place is batty. If I didn't have to worry about money right now, bankruptcy makes you have to worry about that, I would just walk away from this and not look back. It's bad enough at Clint's work that he is getting a part time job to help add to income. He can't get 40 hours at the dealership he works at unless he is doing tests for Chrysler certification. We would bs really hurting if I went on unemployment. I basically took a $2/hr pay cut for this job and I have to fill the car twice a week. If we didn't have the kids or the bankruptcy, I would not have taken this job. Sometimes, you have to work a job you don't like just to survive. I think if more people did that, our country wouldn't have to worry about entitlements so damn much.
    Georgette

Clint has a prediction. I'm going to get a call from the other place while I'm in my interview Monday.
    Georgette

I copied this from my fb and wanted to get reaction from y'all here.

I keep wondering if other parents have issue with kids getting ribbons and other awards in school for doing what the kid needs to day on a day in day out basis? This morning, Heather told me that she won her 3rd red ribbon for not missing more than one day, not being tardy more than once, turning in their homework on time, etc. When did we get to the point of rewarding kids for doing just the minimum???? I told her this morning that it's great that she's doing well, but she shouldn't be getting these awards. I told her that when she's working, you won't get an award for showing up every day, doing your work and just getting by. She literally looked shocked when I said this. I'm so scared for this generation coming up. Anyone else feel the same?
    Georgette

And now the wait continues. The position I interviewed for today is going to be offered to me as well it seems. The audiologist I met with was really nice and it seems like it will be something that I am well suited for. I just hope I hear from Buckeye soon so I can do a comparison and make my decision from there. I know what HearUSA offers for pay and benefits.
    Georgette

I got sticks in the yard picked up as well as bathed Bandit which giving him a bath put me into a full fledged asthma attack. Not fun. I sent Clint a text saying he could take care of Bella for me Saturday.

I didn't say this in my last post but where HearUSA is located, my chiro has a satellite office next door. I could run over right after work for a quick adjustment. Pretty sweet!
    Georgette

Both dogs are bathed and I didn't have a second asthma blow up like I did with Bandit
    Georgette

I'm craving sugar. Fuck.
    Georgette

I think something is wrong with me. Seriously. I made this seasoning for chicken thighs and reduced salt to 1/4 tsp from a half tsp as I normally do. I tasted a bite of the skin and it was so damn salty to me that I tossed the skin and put it back in the oven. I swear that my body is repulsed by anything savory right now and all it wants is sweet things. I don't know what to do. This is really starting to freak me out.
    Georgette

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Got anything starchy? I find potatoes to be more filling than fruit and that can sometimes stop me from going for sugar.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).