Page 10 of 147 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 10

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I'll call you Shirley, but I'm really not in a mood for sex. Yeah, my personal major indicators were being exhausted and noticing my eyebrows starting to thin and fade away.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Me neither lol. Never had issues with my eyebrows. Its always been the hairs on my head that give me issues.
    Georgette

The one and only thermometer I own is a bust. Looks as if getting a digital thermometer will have to wait until the weekend.
    Georgette

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    The one and only thermometer I own is a bust. Looks as if getting a digital thermometer will have to wait until the weekend.
    While you are waiting, these are good files to read:

http://tinyurl.com/iodine-references
    http://home.comcast.net/~jocy1/junk/...h%20Iodine.pdf
    Iodine-related bromide detox symptoms and strategies

Also read these uplifting testimonials, mostly from our own members here at Marks Daily Apple:
    http://goo.gl/OCZHT
    Iodine has dramatically changed their lives !

I should add the Iodine Q&A Files here:
    http://curezone.com/faq/c.asp?a=13,281,2962

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 09-18-2012 at 12:35 PM.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Symptoms from Iodine Deficiency

(typically the same as hypothyroidism - Link )
    Dr. Flechas Interview: ”Hormone Receptors and Iodine. All hormone receptors are dependent on iodine, which increases the sensitivity of the receptor to the hormone it is designed for. For example, it can increase the sensitivity of
    insulin receptors and thus help with diabetes. Similarly, it can increase the sensitivity of the receptors for neurotransmitters (e.g., serotonin, dopamine, GABA) in the brain. Thus, depression may lift after taking iodine. It can also increase the sensitivity of receptors for testosterone and FSH/LH. This 2 hr interview was just one revelation after another.
    This is why some people are helped with diabetes by taking iodine supplements! Also why iodine helps with low libido & hypothyroidism”
    CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR OR LICENSED HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL.
    * Cholesterol levels increased (1) * Cysts of skin, breast & ovaries (2,9)
    * Cold intolerance (cold hands & feet) (1) * Concentration decreased [brain fog] (1)
    * Constipation (1) * Depression (1)
    * Diabetes (4) * Dry, coarse hair (1)
    * Dry skin (1) * Dry Mouth
    * Dry Eyes * Excessive sleepiness (1)
    * Fatigue (1) Chronic Fatigue Syndrome * Fibromyalgia (4)
    * Fluid Retention (4) * Graves’ Disease (4)
    * Hair Loss (10) * Headaches (11)
    * Heart rate slowing (1) * Hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, Hashi’s (4, 9)
    * Immune system reduced function (4) * Insomnia (4)
    * Keloids (9) * Memory Poor (12)
    * Miscarriages & Low Baby IQ * Mental Retardation
    * Muscle Cramps, Pain (1,4) * Parotid duct stones.(12) * Puffiness around the eyes (1) * Stomach Problems
    * Sweating reduced or gone(1) * Swelling of the legs (edema) (1) * Temperature drop in body temp (1) * Thyroid cysts (Goiters) (2,3) * Weakness (12) * Weight gain (1)
    THERE ARE MUCH MORE - 181 Symptoms ! ! ! Consequences of Iodine Deficiency

Symptoms from SEVERE Iodine Deficiency

CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR OR LICENSED HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL.
    * Migraine headaches (5,6) * Painful periods/heavy periods (5,6)
    * Pelvic pain (5,6) * PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) (5,6)
    * Endometriosis (5,6) * Fibroid Tumors (5,6)
    * Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) (5,6) * Breast lumps, pain (fibrocystic) (5,6)
    * Cancers in female breasts & organs (5,6) * Lung Cancers (13)
    * Prostate problems including Cancer (7,8) * testicular cancer (7,8)
    * Thyroid Cancers * Erectile Dysfunction

1) Iodine Therapy
    (2) Thyroid Cyst Symptoms | eHow.com
    (3) Iodine Cures
    (4) Iodine Therapy
    (5) Iodine Deficiency and Estrogen Dominant Diseases - Jorge D. Flechas, MD - YouTube
    (6) Iodine for Health by Donald W. Miller, Jr., MD
    (7) Cancer and Iodine - The Iodine Project
    (8) Under Recognized Epidemic
    (10) Iodine and Hair Loss: Is There A Connection? | Natural Health & Organic Living Blog
    (11) Dr. James Howenstine -- Iodine is Vital For Good Health
    (12) Iodine deficiency symptoms and benefits | Foods containing Iodine | Overdose Symptoms
    (13) Dr. David Derry Answers Reader Questions -- Asthma and Thyroid Hormones
    * Aches and pains, vague (1) * Asthma (13)
    * Brittle Nails (12) * Candida(4)

http://tinyurl.com/Iodine-Deficiency

I hope this helps Georgette & others. Unless there are any questions, I'm done.
    Best of health to all,

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 09-18-2012 at 07:13 PM.

I've had/or have cysts on my skin, thinning hair, brittle nails, asthma, painful/heavy periods, PCOS, low body temp, brain fog, dry skin, periodic dry mouth, hair loss, insomnia, reduced immune function(which I was blaming on my allergies), headaches, poor memory. What I would like to know is if I do start this, can I regrow some of the hair that I lost? I would be ok if I regained some of the hair, not all of it. And I've been thinking I look "old" lately. Skin seems to be losing some of its elasticity, but then again, I am 36, so I should expect it. I told a friend of mine that I think I look "old" and she laughed. She says she still thinks that I look like I'm 20 something. Eh, idk.
    Georgette

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Mine all grew back.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I've had/or have cysts on my skin, thinning hair, brittle nails, asthma, painful/heavy periods, PCOS, low body temp, brain fog, dry skin, periodic dry mouth, hair loss, insomnia, reduced immune function(which I was blaming on my allergies), headaches, poor memory. What I would like to know is if I do start this, can I regrow some of the hair that I lost? I would be ok if I regained some of the hair, not all of it. And I've been thinking I look "old" lately. Skin seems to be losing some of its elasticity, but then again, I am 36, so I should expect it. I told a friend of mine that I think I look "old" and she laughed. She says she still thinks that I look like I'm 20 something. Eh, idk.
    Georgette,

You are the certainly the poster child for severe iodine deficiency. The sooner you start the Dr. Brownstein Iodine Protocol, the sooner your life will change dramatically. When I started on iodine back in January, just 1/2mg daily the results were immediate and dramatic. When before there were no dreams, I suddenly began having vivid dreams. Within the 1st month, I had noticed brain fog lifted, and prostate problems began fading away. Within 3 months my body temp got back to normal 98.6 deg. Changes in wife's breasts were dramatic. They went from droopy, floppy to firm & texture improved noticeably. You will see yourself in many of our testimonials. The best was yet to come. 7 months into the protocol and at 50mg a day erectile dysfunction fading away and then 8 months at 100mg Glans Sensitivity returned, my LOVE LIFE was back ! Yay !

Our neighbor had even more dramatic improvements. Her doctor had told her she needed a double mastectomy for her painful lumpy/bumpy breasts. Surprise! Pain was gone in 3 days and all lumps gone in 1 month. She is so happy that she is going to get another Mammogram and shove them under her doctor's nose! It is just unbelievable that ALL of your symptoms are caused by a simple iodine deficiency! And yet the drug companies refuse to promote iodine because there is no money to be made. We just discovered a new symptom of iodine deficiency today, posted at the CureZone. Skin is easily sunburned., You won't need sunscreen when your skin has become iodine sufficient! Iodine Supplementation Support Forum by VWT Team, Page 270, Vulcanel, Wombat & Trapper/kcmo:

Our iodine thread here at MDA was destroyed by all the Trolls over here, and was closed. But all the trolls are still here.

As you can see from our testimonials... YES, you will regrow your lost hair. Cysts will disappear and your skin will recover and begin sweating again. Dry mouth will be normal again. You no doubt also have sinus & vaginal dryness problems, too. ALL bodily fluids will recover. 36 is far too young for you to suffer so many problems. Your Libido will also return and your DH will be THRILLED to get his wife back.

I am here to promote iodine because I can't stand to see women SCREWED OVER by the drug companies & medical quacks. Women suffer the most and the medical quacks take every unfair advantage to profit from your misery. IT IS CRIMINAL ! ! But that is what we have - a FOR PROFIT MEDICAL SYSTEM. There is no money to be made prescribing iodine and there is too much to lose. If all women became iodine sufficient, the 50 Billion/yr cancer industry would disappear. Mammograms, breast surgeries & female organ surgeries would all disappear. Iodine is BAD for business, so KILL it. There is BIG MONEY to be made by keeping you sickly and giving you expensive superficial "treatments." Thank GOD for Dr. Brownstein and his Iodine Project!

I only ask that you promote iodine to all of your friends - we have 100+ million women out there suffering terribly and being financially ripped off by the quacks. We need everyone's help to get the word out there. I want all women to be aware of iodine before I die of old age! One last thing, in 6 months to a year, can you please send me your testimonial? I'll include your amazing story in my Testimonials File. It would also be great to post your story at the CureZone here: Iodine Supplementation Support Forum by VWT Team, Page 270, Vulcanel, Wombat & Trapper/kcmo:

One last thing, your immune system also requires Vitamin D3 olive oil/geltabs, a minimum of 5,000 IU Daily:
    http://tinyurl.com/Vitamin-D-Report

Any more questions? BTW, y'all can always get in touch with me at the CureZone, or PM a message to me here at MDA. It is futile to start a new thread on iodine with all the TROLLS over here.

Best to you,
    Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 09-19-2012 at 01:58 AM.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Geo,

My 2 cents on iodine. I have had excellent results taking 1 mg of iodine /day which is the amount recommended by most iodine proficient physicians. I tried to follow Brownstein's protocol with the co supplements, but had some bad reactions.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Geo,

My 2 cents on iodine. I have had excellent results taking 1 mg of iodine /day which is the amount recommended by most iodine proficient physicians. I tried to follow Brownstein's protocol with the co supplements, but had some bad reactions.
    Pebbles,
    You likely had a bad reaction to one of the co-supplements. There are many varieties of each supplement. If you have a reaction to one try a different one. Some do better with liquid magnesium than with magnesium pills. Vitamin C has many different varieties. Most of the varieties are listed in my Supplement Handout.
    The recommended supplement is listed, and so are most of the alternatives.
    For example, my notes on Vitamin C:
    - - - Ester C ( Calcium ascorbate ) is recommended (Dr. Flechas interview),
    - - - Ascorbic acid may upset the stomach, least bioavailable, sold everywhere
    - - - Sodium ascorbate more bioavailable, easier on stomach
    - - - Magnesium ascorbate is easiest on stomach most bioavailable.
    - - - Too much Vitamin C will cause loose stools/diarrhea - back off dosage

For selenium, some cannot take the pill form, so 3-brazil nuts can be taken instead.

So bottom line, if one supplement causes a problem, there is another that won't. There is nothing wrong with the Dr. Brownstein Protocol, many thousands of people are taking it, over 6,000 at the Yahoo Iodine Group alone, it is easy to switch a problem supplement for one that is not a problem. Everyone is a little different.

Also, IMO Georgette will need the full brownstein protocol of 50 mg of iodine because all her health problems indicate she is VERY toxic with halide chemicals of Bromide, Fluoride or Chloride. She can test for this with an at-home test kit:
    http://www.hakalalabs.com/testing.html

Georgette also has a choice of which instructions to use:
    My instruction set here: http://tinyurl.com/iodine-references

Yahoo Iodine Group here: http://home.comcast.net/~jocy1/junk/...h%20Iodine.pdf
    Newest version download here: http://steppingstonesliving.com/resources/iodine/

BreastCancerChoices Group here: http://breastcancerchoices.org/iprotocol.html

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 09-19-2012 at 08:03 AM.

Page 10 of 147 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast