Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: A new "So, What's For Dinner" thread page 17

Blackcatbone is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Damn, that meatloaf does look good.

Tonight we're having grilled pastured berkshire pork chops and brussels sprouts sauteed with onions and tossed with fresh grated romano cheese. I LOOOOOVE these pork chops.

Paleobird Guest
    Lamb shanks are in the slow cooker with onions, garlic, mushrooms and spices. The whole house smells good enough to eat.

RaeVynn is offline Senior Member
    Bison burgers.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    I found some organic low sodium chicken sausages!
    Soooo... in accordance with my new "low oxalates" rules I had sauteed onions, green apple, and cabbage with sausage!

It was yummy.

But, I had to cook husband a completely separate meal...
    And that will be pretty much standard for all the sides at least from now on.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

MrsJenx is offline Junior Member
    Tonight we had a dish my husband has been calling Rachel's Italian Summer Stew - A giant pan of veggies from my sisters garden supplemented with whatever we had in the fridge (tonight it was onion, zucchini, mushrooms and a variety of peppers) sauteed in some butter, with some chopped up italian sausage added in as well as a few seasonings. Pour over a jar of Cleveland's Own Little Italy marinara and simmer. Sprinkled some fresh grated romano on top. Very easy, and it was great!

KV8R is offline Senior Member
    I cleaned the vegetables out of the fridge and made a MONSTER fucking salad. Prolly coulda fed 4 people with it, but no, I fucked up the whole thing. Spinach, lettuce, 4 types of peppers, chia and sunflower seeds, an avocado, basil, tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, carrots, celery, mushrooms, a few small pieces of chicken, olive oil, and whatever else I could find that I can't think of right now. I washed it all down with a sweet potato.

Kenzington is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Lamb shanks are in the slow cooker with onions, garlic, mushrooms and spices. The whole house smells good enough to eat.
    I LOVE lamb shanks but I haven't ever been brave enough to make them at home. Teach me!!

KimNKY is offline Member
    Seared lamb chops, steamed baby carrots with butter and fresh parsley, and roasted mushrooms with olive oil and garlic.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenzington View Post
    I LOVE lamb shanks but I haven't ever been brave enough to make them at home. Teach me!!
    So easy. Put two lamb shank in the slow cooker with some chopped onion and sliced mushrooms and about a cup of broth (homemade bone broth is wonderful but the canned stuff works too. Let it cook for about three hours. Take shanks out and pour excess lamb-y juices, etc from the cooker over some sliced zucchini and summer squash and saute reducing the broth down so it gets thick. So yummy.

Lawyerchick12 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    a little late but had a whole chicken leg with the skin on. I boiled it so I could make some coconut curry for lunch tomorrow but just ended up eating the whole thing and realized I was not hungry anymore Loves Ketosis. lol

Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast