I have been trying to follow the primal blueprint for several weeks now; however, I have not seen any results. I am trying to lose about 20 pounds. I am a 28 year old male. Below is a list of my average diet. ALL of the food I eat is organic. In total I consume about 15-20 grams of carbs per day.

"Good Belly - Straight Shot" Pro-biotic drink (No added sugar) - I think this may be part of the problem...
Columbian coffee with a little bit of half & half, and two or three "Stevia In The Raw" sweetener packets. - I think this sweetener may be hurting my insulin levels too...
Four fried eggs, four strips of fried bacon, 2 ounces of cheddar cheese.

Handful of leafy green salad (Romain & Spinach) with olive oil & red wine vinegar
A protien such as grilled chicken breast or chicken breast fried in olive oil. I season it with salt/pepper/garlic/onion powder/basil

A handful of macadamia nuts, and/or hard boiled eggs with a little mayonnaise on top. (Maybe the mayonnaise is part of the problem?)

A protien, usually steak, pork chop, chicken breast, or ground beef patties (patties that I make by hand) cooked in butter and seasoned with salt/pepper/garlic/onion powder/basil.
Broccoli, Asparagus, or mushrooms cooked in butter and seasoned with salt/pepper/garlic.

As I said above, I have a feeling the "dextrose" in the stevia sweetener is hurting me. I found another stevia brand that does not have dextrose in it, but is it worth even eating? Additionally, are the good belly probiotics to blame in my lack of weight loss? It doesnt have any added sugger, but does have grape juice in it. In total it only has 6 grams of carbs. Lastly, maybe the mayonnaise I eat is somehow hurting me?

Does anyone have any advice? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.