Thread: Lost over 20 kg page

Lost over 20 kg

Primal Fuel
    And still going fast.

Problem is, my clothes look like i like Hip Hop.
    So it could be time to buy something new, but then, i still lose one - two kg a week. Whatever i buy will look strange in a Month or two.
    So a financial Problem, i could buy new, but the inner Scrooge Mc Duck says, wait for it

How did you solve that Problem?

marthat is offline Senior Member
    Vintage clothing stores. Good quality gently used clothing for a mere fraction of new.

Are there such a thing in Austria?

Yes there are. hmm just never thought about them somehow.
    I never realy liked buying clothes because i was allways planing to loose weigth somehow

marthat is offline Senior Member
    I love them. Never know what you will find. Go to a town with a good standard of living, so the offerings are of good quality and likely brand names. And not just the "feed the poor" type store, but a consignment shop that is discerning about what they take into their store.

A couple of months ago, 2 girlfriends and I did a Vintage Clothing Store roadtrip, armed with GoogleMaps and a circular route. We all bought over a dozen items (for little money, I spent $160 for 16 items) to replenish our spring wardrobes and plan to repeat the trip in the fall. Great fun!

teach2183 is offline Senior Member
    I'm just wearing oversized clothes until I reach plateau. But I've only lost 14lbs and have another 15-20 to go. I also stay at home with my kids so don't need to look professional.

primalrob is offline Senior Member
    this was a big problem for me. i wore baggy clothes for a while before i decided to get something in my regular size. even still, i wear some stuff left over from that transitional period. the above recommendation is good...hit up thrift stores. and donate to thrift stores. getting rid of all my bigger clothes made buying newer things much easier. plus, donating to thrift stores helps people who can't afford to go to the mall...and hipsters.

perennialpam is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    A couple of months ago, 2 girlfriends and I did a Vintage Clothing Store roadtrip, armed with GoogleMaps and a circular route. We all bought over a dozen items (for little money, I spent $160 for 16 items) to replenish our spring wardrobes and plan to repeat the trip in the fall. Great fun!
    Oh, I'm SOOOO going to suggest this to my friends. I have a couple of places when I go camping where I get loads of deals for practically nothing. Makes shopping for clothes much more fun and very economical. And, always a surprise about what size to wear....