Hi everyone. I finally got my wife to give primal a try. She is into her 2nd week, with only one minor setback. She has carb flu hardcore. I had no carb flu when I went primal so I can't really sympathize with her or even give her suggestions. I have been trying to get her to eat more fat, which is difficult for her. She can't let that CW, fat is bad thing go. She has also gained weight. What can I do to keep her motivated. I've read through 100 different posts about carb flu and possible food issues that might be causing her trouble. What are the best things I can do to get her through this? She is ready to give up. Here are her foods and symptoms:

Breakfast 7:30 am: 3 eggs scrambled with a splash of skim milk (I know, but she thinks Whole milk is gross)
Very nauseous around 10:30 am stays until lunchtime

Lunch 12:00 noon: 6oz. red meat usually beef roast or hamburger, small potato, and an apple
Explosive diarrhea in early afternoon 1:30 or 2:00 pm

Snack on almonds mid afternoon

Dinner 6:30pm: Beef or pork probably around 6 to 8 oz. vegetables, usually Brussels sprouts, squash, or potato with lots of butter

She is feeling "disconnected" kind of like floating around and not really in the moment, also extremely tired, and hungry.

She usually does an am workout step aerobics, bosu or boot camp every morning and then twice per week she will do a boot camp with me in the evening. I know that this is too much exercise and she should cut back, but she is from the more is better camp and she does really like the workouts. She wants to lose weight and get more fit.

Just ride it out? More Carbs? I want her to stick with it so any suggestions on how to make things better? easier?