Thread: Seal grinder pt page

Richardmac is offline Senior Member

Seal grinder pt

Primal Fuel
    After starting the 'monthly challenges' thread its been great seeing people game for the challenges.
    Either alongside them or before i start that I was thinking of finishing off the navy seal bud/s program I'm working on and maybe trying out the programming from 'seal grinder pt.com' . It looks pretty complete and fun. Anyone else tried it?

Richard

EvRevFit is offline Senior Member
    I'm thinking about trying it out. I need a new challenge. Plus I was challenged to it recently...I know a former master chief who was a SEAL trainer...yeah. He called me a sissy pants. I'm no sissy pants!
    Josh Vernier, CPT

My Journal

Evolution Revolution Fitness

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me."

-Ayn Rand

Annlee is offline Senior Member
    Brad runs a good program. It's beyond me - but he prepped himself for a second go at BUD/S (academics matter, too!) by working hard in a confined space aboard ship. And he made it all the way through the second time.

Richardmac is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EvRevFit View Post
    I'm thinking about trying it out. I need a new challenge. Plus I was challenged to it recently...I know a former master chief who was a SEAL trainer...yeah. He called me a sissy pants. I'm no sissy pants!
    It does look good. Haha, no one wants to be labelled a sissy pants.

I can only train 3x a week just now and think it looks pretty good. I might dial down any long runs as I'm trying to gain some more weight, but all in all it looks interesting, intense bodyweight work, throw in some tires/kb's and your sorted.

Richard

EvRevFit is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Richardmac View Post
    It does look good. Haha, no one wants to be labelled a sissy pants.

I can only train 3x a week just now and think it looks pretty good. I might dial down any long runs as I'm trying to gain some more weight, but all in all it looks interesting, intense bodyweight work, throw in some tires/kb's and your sorted.

Richard
    Yeah, the long runs don't do it for me. I'm experimenting with more sandbag, kettlebell, and strongman training right now but this might be a good addition if I can come up with a hybrid version.

It's especially not fun to be called a sissy pants by a guy who's five foot nothing and weighs around 140 lbs. He's no joke though.
    Josh Vernier, CPT

My Journal

Evolution Revolution Fitness

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me."

-Ayn Rand