Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Belly Fat page 2

Keldeb is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Citrus? Really? Grapefruit juice? Isn't that high in carbs? I can't do green tea. I'm super sensitive to caffeine. The last time I drank green tea, I ended up with a horrible stiff neck. My chiro says I'm sensitive to the methylxanthenes (sp) in coffee, tea, and chocolate. I can drink one cup of coffee and have minute pieces of chocolate. But the green tea is a no-no. I eat tons of raw veggies and I take fish oil every day. I love citrus, though -- especially grapefruit.

Baloo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagwell View Post
    How exactly do these foods "burn fat"? I'm especially confused at how any juices are alleged fat burners. Can anyone expand on this??
    I think he might write for mens health. I've sure I've seen them peddle out grapefruit juice as fat burning before.

EvRevFit is offline Senior Member
    Whatever he's doing he's obviously a spammer.
    Josh Vernier, CPT

My Journal

Evolution Revolution Fitness

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me."

-Ayn Rand

WIChuck is offline Member
    From experience, you will lose weight from the outside in. The first thing to go are fat fingers and toes. I've finally gotten within 15lbs of my goal weight, and it's almost all around my belly.

Belly fat is the last area to go. Just keep on eating right and following a good primal exercise plan. It can be difficult and often disappointing, but keep at it.

EmeraldRose is offline Senior Member
    I'm finding much change in belly fat more recently as I've added push ups and pull ups to my walking. It's still my most jiggly area, and will likely take a long time before I'm satisfited, but just the fact that I'm seeing the change makes me feel better.

Hope things start to work for you!

UniqueTII is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WIChuck View Post
    From experience, you will lose weight from the outside in. The first thing to go are fat fingers and toes. I've finally gotten within 15lbs of my goal weight, and it's almost all around my belly.

Belly fat is the last area to go. Just keep on eating right and following a good primal exercise plan. It can be difficult and often disappointing, but keep at it.
    Yep, my face looks amazing and my spare tire is clinging on for dear life.

EDIT: Just to clarify, the change in how fat my face is is what's amazing. Whether or not I actually look amazing is a bit subjective.
    I wish I liked to eat liver.

Danielfire is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagwell View Post
    How exactly do these foods "burn fat"? I'm especially confused at how any juices are alleged fat burners. Can anyone expand on this??
    Quote Originally Posted by UniqueTII View Post
    Yep, my face looks amazing and my spare tire is clinging on for dear life.

EDIT: Just to clarify, the change in how fat my face is is what's amazing. Whether or not I actually look amazing is a bit subjective.
    That clarification made me laugh! Good luck with the stubborn tire.

No to grapefruit juices etc. Stick to Primal guidelines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12