Thread: Dreaming again! Phone is the blame page

Gilleh is offline Senior Member

Dreaming again! Phone is the blame

Primal Fuel
    So I was reading in some comment that putting your phone away from head while you sleep helped someone sleep better
    I always charge it next to me so decided to try.
    Ever since I did it, I'm having dreams, vivid ones!
    Everything is bad for something - How do you feel today?

JennaRose is offline Senior Member
    interesting. i sleep with my phone on the table next to me, charging, every night and i dream every night.

Bron is offline Senior Member
    I've always dreamt most nights and have only had my phone (for the alarm) next to me for the past week. Can't imagine not dreaming??

noodletoy is online now Senior Member
    i know a biodynamic wine grower who keeps ALL his electronics in an outbuilding, separate from his house. tv, computer, everything. he leaves his cell phone there at night and trots on home to bed. he claims to always sleep like a baby.

now that my computer is in another room and many, many feet from my bed, i sleep even better than before.
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway