Thread: Zambroza 'drink' / supplment page

Nstocks is offline Senior Member

Zambroza 'drink' / supplment

Primal Fuel
    Hi,

I've recently been informed about Zambroza, which is a very high 'drink' which you take 15ml twice per day. It has a very, very good ORAC rating, which makes me believe it has some credit. We all know how the health and food industry work and I have already done some research, but it almost seems too good to be true.

Has anyone used/heard of it? Is it 'needed' even if you eat a good diet in general? I don't really take supplements, other than green pastures fermented cod liver blend and a weekly probiotic (prescript assist)

Here's the website: Zambroza - The most powerful Antioxidant Drink You Can Buy

I look forward to replies - this is the only forum I know that truly understand these sort of products.

cookiemonster is offline Member
    I imagine alot of sugar in this most "powerful" juice cornucopia drink and we know juice is the soda of nature.
    Juice Has Nearly the Amount of Sugar as Soda (HBO: The Weight of the Nation) - YouTube
    Peace

Nstocks is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonster View Post
    I imagine alot of sugar in this most "powerful" juice cornucopia drink and we know juice is the soda of nature.
    Juice Has Nearly the Amount of Sugar as Soda (HBO: The Weight of the Nation) - YouTube
    Peace
    For sure. For this reason I NEVER drink fruit juice, only water and herbal tea. It's only 30ml per day and it still seems to have its benefits. No added sugar sweeteners etc. but sugar is sugar at the end of the day... It turns out my Brother actually just got given a full bottle of it so I'll have to see how he goes with it. (He's a very unhealthy person, full of sugar already and he's trying to 'detox'. The wrong way to go, thinking one supplement will help all, but I'm already healthy so I guess I should try it!

Thanks for the reply.