Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37

Thread: Monthly Challenges page 2

  1. #11
    TTBlue21's Avatar
    TTBlue21 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Del Boca Vista, FL
    Posts
    117
    Primal Fuel
    I'd be in for a pull up, push up and/or burpee challenge. That would be interesting.

    Try and do like 10,000 pushups or something over the course of 30 days. I've never tried this before....

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    42
    10000 pushups or burpees in a month is insane.

    Count me in.

  3. #13
    TTBlue21's Avatar
    TTBlue21 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Del Boca Vista, FL
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by CavemanCoder View Post
    10000 pushups or burpees in a month is insane.

    Count me in.
    Originally I had 5,000. However...I think roughly 300 a day is possible. I mean, if we are gonna be nuts we might as well go with it.

  4. #14
    Richardmac's Avatar
    Richardmac is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by TTBlue21 View Post
    Originally I had 5,000. However...I think roughly 300 a day is possible. I mean, if we are gonna be nuts we might as well go with it.
    What have I started........(haha)

  5. #15
    TTBlue21's Avatar
    TTBlue21 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Del Boca Vista, FL
    Posts
    117
    I’ve been looking for a change in my routine so I’m all over this. I have never tried anything like this before. This is what I am going to try for the next 30 days.

    10,000 Pushups
    1,000 Pullups
    150 Miles of Walking

    Who’s in? Bueller....Bueller....

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    42
    I'm going to give serious consideration to this being my challenge for August. I am also toying with the idea of making a sponsored event out of it, e.g. 0.001 per pushup x 10,000 = a tenner.

    What a cracking idea.

  7. #17
    SoccerGrok's Avatar
    SoccerGrok is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Tigard, Oregon
    Posts
    1,028
    Quote Originally Posted by TTBlue21 View Post
    I’ve been looking for a change in my routine so I’m all over this. I have never tried anything like this before. This is what I am going to try for the next 30 days.

    10,000 Pushups
    1,000 Pullups
    150 Miles of Walking

    Who’s in? Bueller....Bueller....
    Starting when? August 1st? I'm in...SG
    Free your mind, and your Grok will follow!

  8. #18
    TTBlue21's Avatar
    TTBlue21 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Del Boca Vista, FL
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerGrok View Post
    Starting when? August 1st? I'm in...SG
    I actually "started" last night and wanted to give it a try. Any interest in starting? I have a few friends doing it as well.

    Pushups: 200
    Pullups: 43
    Walk/Run/Job: 2.8

    I created a spreadsheet that tracks and projects daily volume remaining. If you to take a look I'll send over.

  9. #19
    Richardmac's Avatar
    Richardmac is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by TTBlue21 View Post
    I actually "started" last night and wanted to give it a try. Any interest in starting? I have a few friends doing it as well.

    Pushups: 200
    Pullups: 43
    Walk/Run/Job: 2.8

    I created a spreadsheet that tracks and projects daily volume remaining. If you to take a look I'll send over.
    That would be great.

    Im guessing those numbers are daily?

    Richard

  10. #20
    TTBlue21's Avatar
    TTBlue21 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Del Boca Vista, FL
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by Richardmac View Post
    That would be great.

    Im guessing those numbers are daily?

    Richard
    Those were my numbers yesterday. If you shoot me your email i'll send it over. Your averages for 30 days:

    Pushups: 333
    Pullups: 33
    Walk/Run: 5.0

    Clearly I am already behind...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •