Thread: Introduction and cholesterol levels

Introduction and cholesterol levels

Shop Now
    Hello! I'm a 22 year old from San Francisco and fresh out of college. I started eating primal because of the problems I was having with my high carb (lots of grains and fruit) diet. I was constantly craving sweets, needed a midday nap, and had chronic candida issues. I'm happy to say that those have cleared up since eating mostly primal.

I recently got my blood work done and my cholesterol is great (TOTAL= 183, HDL= 91, LDL=81, TRIG= 55) and that's when I'm eating over a dozen eggs a week, LOTS of saturated fat (tropical oils, ghee, red meat) along with lots of veggies. I can't wait to tell my oatmeal-for-breakfast friends, they always scoff at my bacon and eggs

Welcome!
    Steak, eggs, potatoes - fruits, nuts, berries and forage. Coconut milk and potent herbs and spices. Tea instead of coffee now and teeny amounts of kelp daily. Let's see how this does! Not really had dairy much, and gut seems better for it.

Shop Now
    Fantastic!
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

My MDA Friday success story - Stubborn Senior's Testimonial