Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Down 50 lbs-Not noticing physical difference? page 3

KerryK is offline Senior Member
    Yes to every post practically ... I'm down 48 lbs from a size 22/24 to a loose 18 and I barely notice. I know I've lost, but since I still need to lose another 50-60 lbs I still look very fat/obese. But now at least I can believe I'll make it as opposed to before when I never quite believed and them gave up.

paleo-bunny is offline Senior Member
    Take it from me, you will notice that your weight loss is much more visible the lighter you get. Also bear in mind that your mind may be playing tricks on you.

Keep up the good work.
    F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

Warmbear is offline Senior Member
    Hey C I good to hear yer still around, I have dropped 60 ish lbs, down to about 295. I have noticed a huge difference, my clothes are all loose, the ribs are sticking out when I lie down and I can see and feel veins under the skin but my pants are still not so different, size 52 to a size 48/46. I have been off work due to an injury so all the work out I do is walking when I can. I know I should be lifting weights but yeah too lazy.

Bow making, sling shots and chasin my wooman is all I do for exercise.
    Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

otzi Guest
    I'm 5'11, 46, m. I stayed around 200-210 for my 30's, then ballooned up to 250lbs in my 40's. I thought I would never get under 200 again. 3 months primal got me under 200, another year has gotten me into the 160's. At this point, I have some loose skin, but very little fat. I guess what I'm saying, it takes time. Eat good food and lift heavy things and your body will go where it is supposed to go.

meghanwaslike is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by paleo-bunny View Post
    Take it from me, you will notice that your weight loss is much more visible the lighter you get. Also bear in mind that your mind may be playing tricks on you.

Keep up the good work.
    This. I'm down about 50 pounds, too. I notice that my clothes fit different and my side-view is improving a bit, but I don't really notice the little details. I saw some friends of my parents this past weekend and they were RAVING at how great I looked. I see myself in the mirror every day so it's not as blatant to people who only see you on a weekly or monthly basis. Great job on losing your 50, and I hope the rest comes off for you as easily!
    F/28/5'10"
    GW: No clue since I have never been thin. I'm "big boned" frame-wise so I'm shooting for 170-ish, but I'll see when I get there, I guess.
    CW: 268
    SW: 316

As of 7/17/12 Down 48 pounds!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123