Thread: How does my primal plan look? page

Greg is offline Senior Member

Primal Fuel

FOOD:

1. 3 organic brown eggs scrambled and grilled chicken breast

2. BAS with lettuce, green and red peppers, fresh mushrooms, cucumber and grilled chicken breast - topped w/ 3 Tbs. Olive oil and fresh squeezed lemon juice

Gym

3. Pan seared NY Strip Steak and sauteeed asparagus in clarified butter w/ sea salt and pepper

-----------------------------------------------------

WORKOUT:

Started the Stronglift Standard 5x5 program today.

Squat 5x5

Bench Press 5x5

Inverted Rows 3xF

Push-ups 3xF

Reverse Crunch 3x12

That is workout A which is today's routine. Workout B will be on Friday which is slightly altered.

This is workout B:

Squat 5x5

Overhead Press 5x5

Deadlift 1x5

Pull-ups/Chin-ups 3xF

Prone Bridges (Plank) 3x30sec

I lift 3 days per week on M/W/F and on T/Th I do low intensity cardio for about an hour - either on the bike or walking.

I have a few more pounds to lose before I add in sprinting sessions.

I think I oughta just start a journal here.

But looking for feedback on how my plan looks.

Thanks!

ZC - 100% Carnivore

I EAT VEGANS

I do not measure, weigh or count calories with my food (I eat till I'm satisfied - then stop). I only watch my carb intake (which I'm trying to get up to 50 - but it's tough because I can only eat certain vegetables at the moment because of a particular med I'm on for a couple more months.

Also, I currently weigh 227 and am 5'11".

I'm trying to eat at least 200 grams of protein per day.

I do not have a goal weight in mind per se. The scale doesn't mean much to me. Ultimately, I'd like my loose 36" pants to be a comfortable 32" pants. I'm guessing a 40 lb. loss should get me there.

ZC - 100% Carnivore

I EAT VEGANS

MORE AEROBIC EXERCISE

DITCH THE PRIMAL BULLSHIT

Sharonll is offline Senior Member

At first glance, without calculating, it doesn't seem like enough food for you. And probably not enough fat. Maybe you like chicken breast, but I think more beef, pork, and lamb would be preferable to so much chicken.

@willietesticles - Why don't you take a hike and spew your nonsense elsewhere. No one here cares for you BS trolling. Better yet, forget the diets and workouts - go see a Psychiatrist... clearly you need medication for your imbalances and behavioral issues.

ZC - 100% Carnivore

I EAT VEGANS

Sharonll,

I'm gonna plug all my foods into Fitday tomorrow to see where I stand. I do eat plenty of fat and quite honestly, I have trouble eating more than I do. I don't want to stuff myself to the point where I can't move!

I suppose figuring out my macros would be the smart thing to do to see where I stand for max progress.

About the chicken... It was on sale so I bought a lot of it this week. Ordinarily, I'm all about beef. Tonight I had a beautiful untrimmed steak that had a lot of fat on it... cooked it on the stove top in clarified butter and also had sauteed asparagus in clarified butter. Believe me, I get my fat in!

ZC - 100% Carnivore

I EAT VEGANS