Thread: i'm a newbie... page

the devastator is offline Junior Member

i'm a newbie...

Primal Fuel
    ...just over a week. and for the last couple days i've been fighting a sour stomach. so much so that eating meat is starting to get gross.

any suggestions? i've been drinking perrier to settle my stomach.

don't get me wrong, i love meat, but i'm wondering why my stomach is sour. other than steak, i've been eating a lot of spinach, green peppers and cucumbers, and raspberries, blueberries and strawberries.

also, what about daily multi-vitamins, like 1-a-day gummies?

and what about tums? primal, not primal?

thanks in advance.

the devastator is offline Junior Member
    and another question....what about eating eggs, rocky-style...you know....cracking 3 or 4 in a glass and slamming it?

Lawyerchick12 is offline Senior Member
    Hello,
    Welcome to the community! Did u always have a problem with Meat making your stomach sour? I am not sure why you would be experiencing digestive problems unless you hadn't eaten meat in a very long time. I am sure someone would advice soon. I see no problem with drinking raw eggs. My brother always did that before he trained for football.

cookiemonster is offline Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Your stomach is sour because of the fiber from the fruits and vegetables, this takes time and usually challenges your digestive system-throw in a steak to breakdown and you have a fight in your stomach.
    Lessen the fruit intake and try less volume. You will be filled up by less -try steak and just spinach and onions. Skip a meal and try some of your fruit-your stomach will settle guaranteed. Make sure you are well hydrated as well-don't drink gallons of water but just make sure you are not thirsty, have something hot or cold to drink -tea or coffee but again not too much or some glasses of water but don't be one of those water gallon jug carrying people I see at work. Take the advice for what its worth-not much but something to consider and maybe try.