Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sensa? page

Lawyerchick12 is offline Senior Member

Red face Sensa?

Shop Now
    I was wondering if anyone has tried sensa with their primal WOL, I know most diet pills are scams and even if sensa worked, I do not see it working for the primal kind of eating as most people should be able to intuitively regulate their hunger levels after a while of following this lifestyle.

Just overheard some colleagues discussing about it and wanted to hear the thoughts on this community forum.

Nothing serious....just random thoughts/discussion on it...

no one?

WeldingHank is offline Senior Member
    Seems to me, screwing with your own body's hunger/saition signals may not be optimal. You may short yourself on some macro's you need (fat/protein mostly)

Danielle5690 is offline Senior Member
    I'm very, very leery of any and all types of diet drugs, since so many of them have been shown to be dangerous only AFTER they've been on the market for a while (fen-phen, anyone?). I wouldn't touch it, I don't care how happy the people in the commercials look.

Betorq is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawyerchick12 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone has tried sensa with their primal WOL, I know most diet pills are scams and even if sensa worked, I do not see it working for the primal kind of eating as most people should be able to intuitively regulate their hunger levels after a while of following this lifestyle. Just overheard some colleagues discussing about it and wanted to hear the thoughts on this community forum.

Nothing serious....just random thoughts/discussion on it...
    What Is Sensa? Review, Weight Loss Claims, and More
    Looks expensive, nothing in it look like cutting edge nutritional strategizing, marketing techniques look more impressive than the product itself...

My call, avoid. There are, indeed, a few short cuts. This imo ain't one of em...

thanks @ Betorq! This is the kind of "talking sense into me" I need. I am very easily swayed when i hear people discussing about the beauty of the newest diet fad, can't help it so it is good to hear voices of reason! thanks again

BestBetter is offline Senior Member
    I have never met an actual, real-live person who lost weight, looks great, and is healthier as a result of diet pills.

I have met many, many people who have wasted a lot of money on diet pills that had no effect.

StaceFace is offline Junior Member
    I wouldn't trust any product that claims I can lose weight while eating all the ice cream I want (from the TV commercial, as a hot model sensually licks her ice cream cone). These things are all about the money and could care less about our health.

Betorq is offline Senior Member
    Nice visual. Thanks!

in(sensa)te

inĚsenĚsate:
    adj.
    a. Lacking sense or the power to reason.
    b. Foolish; witless.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast