Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 8 of 560 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108508 ... LastLast

Thread: Before and after pics

Shop Now
    Wow, that's really great. What ever you are doing is working for you.

Thanks for all the compliments, everyone!

a very inspiring thread.... thanks everyone for posting the pics....

28 days being primal...I am going from this, back to my avatar pic. 60-80 hour work weeks and bad food choices starting in early 2007 killed my body.

Last edited by Beef Cake; 04-20-2010 at 02:52 PM.

Impressive Groquette!
    You'll never see the light if you're in someone else's shadow, or said another way, life is like a dog sled team, if you're not the lead dog, the scenery never changes

I have made a commitment to myself.. I will post my own version of my before and after pics in about 30 days.. I will post them on my own journal, and on this thread (if it is still active), I will use this as motivation to stay as close to 100% primal for the next 30 days...

Quote Originally Posted by coach81 View Post
    I have made a commitment to myself.. I will post my own version of my before and after pics in about 30 days.. I will post them on my own journal, and on this thread (if it is still active), I will use this as motivation to stay as close to 100% primal for the next 30 days...
    Cool Coach81, I look forward to the inspiration. I will also post my 60 day mark pics on or around May 22nd. It is a little nerve racking to post pics of myself when I am not yet Grok Ripped, but I am using that and the promise to post on or around May 22nd as my motivation to really focus on being primal. I hate, hate, hate the way I look right now. Thank you for the inspiration Coach.

I'm not ready to post yet but I did start taking pics and there's already a difference, not as fluffy as before and my upper body looks more defined. I'll post in a month I think.

Awesome Beef & Iniquity!!! Yes, that is my plan.. I know I'm going to be taking a picture in about 30 days, I'm going to work as hard as I can, and stay as close to 100% as I can to see how well I can make that picture turn out!!!

Good luck guys.. let's take it one day at a time!

Shop Now
    Taking it one day at a time becomes harder when you feel you're getting closer! but yeah I have to keep reminding myself to take it slow and let nature run its course.