Page 63 of 560 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast

Thread: Before and after pics

Shop Now
    I am assuming you are talking about Bane. He does look great. I want his abs.
    "Live Free or Die"

Bostonbully - Holy sh*t. This transformation was in less then a year? That's insane. This right here is why PB is amazing.
    The pain of discipline or the pain of regret? You choose.

Oh look - I made a Journal.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonbully View Post
    The first pic is me with my grandmother Oct 2009. I was about 240 lb in this pic and when I started PB in Feb 2010 I was 253. I am 175-178 now and I still have a lower belly which drives me crazy but it is slowly going away. Sorry for the bad pics my camera phone sucks.
    nice man! maybe i'll post my own before/after pics on here...

MandaBear... OMG... You are doing so AWESOME. I love that your attitude comes through on those pics. You look amazing.

Rivvin... Holy CRAP! That's all I'm gonna say!

Again, thanks for the motivation...

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonbully View Post
    I am assuming you are talking about Bane. He does look great. I want his abs.
    It looks like you're almost there, which is crazy after being 200-something-pounder.

Back in the day I was a personal trainer for a summer, and all my clients would ask me how to spot reduce fat from the "lower abs". While conventional wisdom wisely says these two things don't exist, I remember Lyle McDonald writing about yohimbe cream for stubborn fat maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by SheGlowsPale View Post
    Bostonbully - Holy sh*t. This transformation was in less then a year? That's insane. This right here is why PB is amazing.
    Yea, It's been seven months. I promised myself abs by the babies birth Nov 15 as a birthday (Nov 24) present to myself. Thank you for the kind words. Everyone on here looks amazing. Keep it up.
    "Live Free or Die"

Hey guys... some updated pics. I'm proud to say I reached my end of summer goal of 200 lbs. a bit early.

I started at 360 lbs. back in Nov. 2008 and weighed in at exactly 200 this morning!

Nov. 2008 - 360 lbs.

June. 2010 - 215 lbs.

Today - 200 lbs. (I need a shave too - sorry! )

P.S. - I'll get some more current pics and full body shots up soon when I find someone to take them of me. It's tough taking them yourself.
    ZC - 100% Carnivore

I EAT VEGANS

Way to go Geg, Your not even the same person.

you did this all by primal?

Shop Now
    Thanks hutax! No doubt, I'm a completely different person.

hdizzle99... I follow the Primal lifestyle and philosophy in many ways because I believe in it and agree with Mark on how we are genetically designed to exist. Where I personally differ is that I am 100% carnivore and do not eat anything other than meat, fat and water.
    ZC - 100% Carnivore

I EAT VEGANS