Page 59 of 547 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast

Thread: Before and after pics page 59

say_rahhh is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Manda! Great job! You look so much thinner, in all of the after pics. And your joie de vive? LOVE IT.
    Because if you didn't know, of that is life made: only of moments; Don't lose the now.
    ~Borges

thehallowprince is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mandabear2010 View Post
    Okie doke... here we go.

One year ago (august 6 2009) i started a cleanse (pretty healthy one... veggies fruits and some meats for 3 weeks). When I started that I was 261 lbs:

After the cleanse I dropped about 30 lbs (Labor day 2009):

Between Sept 09 and Feb 10 I "tried" to be healthy but was working at Texas Roadhouse and had free unlimited access to their bread... so... ya.

Then Feb 9 09 I fell in love with PB... Here is me the day I started and 3 wks later:

Here is another comparison ... Aug of 08 and this summer--I am wearing the same top so I thought it was a valid comparison photo:

And... same outfit, a year later and a total of 6months into PB:

I am now (last weighed in on Friday last week) at 204lbs... AND I just joined CrossFit so I look forward to seeing more progress... and will certainly post new pics!

Great job everyone... I am so happy i found this site and lifestyle...
    The difference is shocking and believe me, I know the feeling. I feel invincible having found this lifestyle. I know that i can deal with weight, control it, all the time.
    March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 222lbs / 25.2%BF | New Goal: 20% BF
    Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

avocado is offline Senior Member
    mandabear, way to go. That's fabulous.

Rivvin is offline Senior Member
    Mandabear, that is awesome! Goooood job! No... FANTASTIC job!

I had a double whammy today so I am going to post them... this first picture someone sent me that was taken about a year and a half ago after I had lost about 60 pounds on a CW diet of low fat foods and lots of carbs:

And then this picture was taken today, after over a year of 100% primal eating for a total of 150 pounds lost:

Also holy crap I can't believe how bad my hair and fashion was when I was a fatty, oh my god.

twoidhd is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mandabear2010 View Post
    Okie doke... here we go.

One year ago (august 6 2009) i started a cleanse (pretty healthy one... veggies fruits and some meats for 3 weeks). When I started that I was 261 lbs:

After the cleanse I dropped about 30 lbs (Labor day 2009):

Between Sept 09 and Feb 10 I "tried" to be healthy but was working at Texas Roadhouse and had free unlimited access to their bread... so... ya.

Then Feb 9 09 I fell in love with PB... Here is me the day I started and 3 wks later:

Here is another comparison ... Aug of 08 and this summer--I am wearing the same top so I thought it was a valid comparison photo:

And... same outfit, a year later and a total of 6months into PB:

I am now (last weighed in on Friday last week) at 204lbs... AND I just joined CrossFit so I look forward to seeing more progress... and will certainly post new pics!

Great job everyone... I am so happy i found this site and lifestyle...

mandabear2010 those are great pics. You've really done the work and are an inspiration on this site. Keep it up!

twoidhd

Cosima is offline Senior Member
    @mandabear: AMAZING! You're gorgeous in all the pics, but you look so much younger now! What an inspiration!

@rivvin: Yeah, we're gonna go ahead and forgive any so-called fashion faux pas because DAMN, son. NICE.

PSGrokette is offline Junior Member
    Wow Manda, you look fabulous, way to go!

MamaGrok is offline Senior Member
    Rivvin, that's awesome. Yo ulook so much healthier now, never mind all the weight and strength! ANd yeah, I totally let myself go when I got fat b/c I just "knew" that there was no way to look good, so why bother at all?

Bostonbull, still waiting for those picture approvals!

BTW, how do y'all get pictures posted inline without needing approvals? I wouldn't want to post links to offsite pics; I prefer them inline, but I notice some have approvals and some don't.
    5'4" 36yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
    Starting: 185 lbs (March '10)
    Current: 132.5 lbs
    Goal: 135 lbs (Hit Jan '13)
    Beating bingeing since 10/31/11 on my Leptin Reset journey

avocado is offline Senior Member
    LOL, give yourself a break Rivvin. You looked great before *and* after But wow, what a difference you've made.

Rivvin is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by avocado View Post
    LOL, give yourself a break Rivvin. You looked great before *and* after But wow, what a difference you've made.
    Haha I can't give myself a break because I looked like a smaller version of Kevin Smith, and not in a good way!