Page 55 of 547 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Before and after pics page 55

Meg-a-Tron is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by yogadaily View Post
    Dude, I have to say, I'm married and faithful and all that, but you are just straight up fine, delightful and sweeeeet!
    Take good care!
    Agreed on all counts! What are the dates for all those?
    Stats: 5'6" female, 21 years young
    Starting Weight: 187 lbs (March 2010)
    Current Weight: 143 lbs (Oct 2011)
    Goal BF: 20%

Super D Omega 3 daily & BCAAs preworkout

Bane is offline Senior Member
    Whoa guys, thanks for all of the compliments! I think some are a little over the top, but I'll take 'em!!

The first pic is from the end of 2009, and the second is April 28 of this year (that was my first post in this thread). The last one is from a couple days ago, so 7 months all together.

I'm 5'10" and started at 201 pounds on New Year's Day. Now I'm around 168, so about 33 pounds lost.

I wish I could say I have a great training program, but it's so random it almost borders on laziness. I kind of randomly do alternating sets of pushups and pullups in my basement when I feel like it, along with pistol squats and some plyo jumps up to a retaining wall in my yard that's about belt high. Sometimes I do this several days in a row, other times I only do it twice a week. Once in a while I grab a barbell and do some curls, overhead presses, and some deadlifts. By once in a while I mean less that once a week. I also go out for hour long walks about 3 times a week after putting the kids to bed.

I tried doing SimpleFit but couldn't keep at it. I'd skip a day and then the next one and then just abandon it. I'm getting decent results with this completely program-free thing I'm doing, so I'm not planning on changing anything just yet.

Diet is getting simpler, actually. I stopped weighing and measuring. I skip breakfast most days, and do an IF until supper twice a week. I eat mostly meat, eggs and veggies. Some days I find myself eating small amounts, but I've had days where I eat a pound of hamburger for lunch, mixed with some tomato sauce and a bit of parmesan cheese, or even just a pound worth of burgers. Then I'll eat another pound of meat for supper without batting an eye. I probably should eat more fruit and veggies, and I do plan on trying to. But the meat thing is working and easy.

The biggest thing I'm battling right now is ICE COLD BEER. It's so hard not to drink it in the summer!!

Anyway, that's my entirely non-exciting story. Thanks again for the comments, you guys really are too much!

superdeluxe is offline Senior Member
    Just seven months? You rock!
    Il faut vivre et non pas seulement exister.

SheGlowsPale is offline Senior Member
    Holy crap, Bane..thats really impressive!
    The pain of discipline or the pain of regret? You choose.

Oh look - I made a Journal.

XYZ
    XYZ is offline Senior Member
    Tucker, Bane, great job to both of you. Both of you made some amazing changes. Awesome!

primal_jessjane is offline Senior Member
    No formal exercise and you got abs like that???! Very interesting... Lucky bastard! ;-)

john_e_turner_ii is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by primal_jessjane View Post
    No formal exercise and you got abs like that???! Very interesting... Lucky bastard! ;-)
    I have found that the pullups really work your abs, as do pushups. I don't have a six pack yet, mainly due to this stubborn layer of fat I still need to work off. However, I can tell my core is much more solid since starting Simplefit. I am concluding it has to be the pullups and pushups working the middle.

Bane is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, some days after several sets of weighted pullups my abs get pretty sore. Sometimes when I'm doing pushups I'll stop randomly and just hold the position for a while too, at different parts of the movement, which also hits them. I hate crunches.

Freedish is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by primal_jessjane View Post
    marks says he really doesn't do much ab work either, he just tightens them during his daily routine

XYZ
    XYZ is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Gah! I hate doing ab work. I'll notice mine being sore after I do a ruck run. But other than that, I maybe do some ab work every other week. I get so freaking bored.