Page 547 of 553 FirstFirst ... 47447497537545546547548549 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,470 of 5526

Thread: Before and after pics page 547

froggie is offline Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahoytheship View Post
    Haven't posted on here for a long time (years...crickets....) but I love looking at all the success stories. Keep 'em coming!

Just wanted to show any ladies out there who are tied to the scale: here's Ahoytheship through the years, losing weight, losing inches and more weight, then gaining weight in the form of muscle but still losing inches.

Attachment 16098

I've been CrossFitting for 4+ years, coaching CrossFit for three. When I started I was already lifting some weights, so I was able to adapt fairly quickly, but fast forward all this time, and I've just finished the CrossFit Open in the top 3.7% of women in the world, 151st in my region (Central East). If you want something, and work at it hard enough, amazing things can happen. If you told the 2010 me that I would ever be at this level, I would have asked if I could have some of whatever you were smoking.

Keep at it everyone, every day you celebrate the present while looking to the future is an accomplishment of which you can be proud!
    CONGRATS! .... on your body composition results AND your CF Open achievements, nicely done!!
    Hoping I can post some leaner-me photos soon! Your progress are encouraging for skinny fat people like me
    Keep up the good work!!

Adopted the Primal lifestyle on: August 9 2012.
    My sporadic journal entries are here.

Results to date: I've lost (gained?) one belt hole!

Thunderchild is offline Member
    Holy moly!!! Man you are rocking!! I was 210 now down to 173. Inspiration on this thread.

Thunderchild is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimalClay View Post
    Hello all,
    Its been awhile since I did an update. I have not really thought I had a reason to post anything lately. I got down to around 220 - 225 (long while ago) and stayed there. No matter how Primal I get or how often I hit the weights (5 times a week), go on long walks, bike rides, sprint, you name it.. I just stay around the 220 range. I notice people comment frequently how I look like I have really been slimming down over the past few months even though I have been around the same weight for months and months and months (repetiveness intentional). I finally did a few body fat tests and the average was 17%. I figure at 220 and around 5 foot 11 ish that is not terrible.

So a trip down memory lane, that was around a year of being Primal between those sets.

Here are a few from just now (after a long day I might add), I am the same weight as the above I love bacon shirt but get told all the time that I look a lot younger and leaner. Maybe its the massive amount of fish oil I consume.

Also FYI I am terrible at taking self pictures, I never seem to look at the right place. Years and years of being really fat does not exactly make you a pro at self portraits :-)

I am hoping I will lose more weight, to me being around 220 does not exactly say "I am thin" but on the flip side I am really strong, very fast, and have a lot of endurance. So I guess I am in optimal health, just the vanity in me want to get down to the 199 or less spot.

All in all not bad for being in my 30s with a 4th kid on the way at the end of August.

I was referring to you!!

thehallowprince is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by corberator View Post
    my before and during.
    ok I am a gigantic work in progress but here is the difference of 75 lbs. Everyone looks so great here I cant wait to put another one up in a few months. I started loosing weight from 310+ slowly by starving myself. I didn't weigh myself after I reached 310. I am 235lbs now and still loosing. I didn't go paleo right away and I can't remember exactly when I started... some time after last August.... I think. Knifegill inspired me by watching him eat for an hour straight at work. I ate my little salad and then he started giving me bacon and chicken hearts.

I hope this works...
    sorry it is so big I have no idea what I am doing
    HUGE difference! Fantastic! Anyone who can't see it immediately when they see your face is blind!
    March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
    Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

corberator is offline Member
    ok one more thanks for all the nice words. I cut about a pound of hair off so I lost a little more.
    6'1" 30 y/o male
    June 2013 - 310+lbs
    April 2014 - 230lbs
    "The great and powerful Trixie doesn't trust wheels"!

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    Ha ha! I haven't seen you since this haircut. Good times. The shorter hair makes your face taller.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

corberator is offline Member
    I can see my veins now! After a week in the gym I feel like I was in a car wreck.
    6'1" 30 y/o male
    June 2013 - 310+lbs
    April 2014 - 230lbs
    "The great and powerful Trixie doesn't trust wheels"!

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    Very good.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Shonuff is offline Junior Member

primal

Went primal January 2012, I estimate I was somewhere around 250 - 260 lbs, 30 years old bloated, inflamed, sleep apnea. Fast forward 2 years I am 155 lbs. Just had my first sanctioned amateur Muay Thai bout at 32 years old. I feel like I am 19. I remember looking at this thread 2 years ago being inspired by it. Hopefully these photos will help some people get motivated. It is not impossible, we are capable of much more than we think we are, once we stop making excuses for ourselves. image.jpg image.jpg
    Last edited by Shonuff; 04-20-2014 at 05:54 PM.

Rip @ MIPWID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shonuff View Post
    Went primal January 2012, I estimate I was somewhere around 250 - 260 lbs, 30 years old bloated, inflamed, sleep apnea. Fast forward 2 years I am 155 lbs. Just had my first sanctioned amateur Muay Thai bout at 32 years old. I feel like I am 19. I remember looking at this thread 2 years ago being inspired by it. Hopefully these photos will help some people get motivated. It is not impossible, we are capable of much more than we think we are, once we stop making excuses for ourselves. image.jpg image.jpg
    That is quite, quite epic.
    Meat is Prized, Wheat is Despised.

Real Food - The REAL staff of life