Page 53 of 553 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Before and after pics page 53

john_e_turner_ii is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker View Post

After about six months of relatively low-carb primal eating with intermittent fasting and close adherance to the workout plan. I'll indulge my craving for ice cream and drink some bourbon now and then, but otherwise eat pretty clean.

My weight dropped from 165 to 156, body fat percentage ~16% to ~10%, waist from 35" to 32". I'm 48, by the way.

Hey Tucker,

The other day I asked you about your height because we have similar builds. I am 5'9", and about 162 right now. I have been slowly getting leaner. My goal is to get to about your level. I was just wondering if you could break down your diet if it's not too much trouble. Basically, what is an average day of eating for you, and how do you do your IF's?

Also, what is your weekly workout routine? I have basically been following Simplefit three times per week, and sprinting once per week. I occasionally get some walking in there too.

Thanks for any information.

Bane is offline Senior Member
    I was going to wait until another 4 months passed, but what the hell. It's been 3 months since I posted the first 2 pics here, the third is from a couple days ago.

Thinking back, I probably should have done some pushups or something to add a little to the pic... as it was, this was taken in the evening after downing about 6 beers. Not too Primal, but I had spent about 12 hours in the heat doing the last bit of moving (sold my house) and my spare fridge had nothing in it but a case of Bud Light. I couldn't help myself.

I'm down to 168-169 right now. Actually I fluctuate anywhere from 166.5 to 172 I guess depending on what I'm doing, so the scale is kind of useless. Just a harmless habit for me to hop on there in the morning.

Might be hard to see in the pic, but these shorts are so loose I'm cranking that belt like crazy keep them up. Without it the shorts will slide right off when I walk. Last year I had to put these in a drawer for the summer because I couldn't do the button up.

Last edited by Bane; 03-13-2013 at 01:54 PM. Reason: fixing outdated image URL's

Bane is offline Senior Member
    Tucker, those triceps are popping out nice!! And if anyone ever asks me where the serratus anterior is, I'll show 'em your pic. Good work.

LemonFreshScent is offline Senior Member
    OMG, Bane you look fantastic!

Evita is offline Senior Member
    Bane- Dang! Rediculous! Thats a crazy transformation, I hope you feel awesome since you look it Grok on!

fufonzo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane View Post
    I was going to wait until another 4 months passed, but what the hell. It's been 3 months since I posted the first 2 pics here, the third is from a couple days ago.

Thinking back, I probably should have done some pushups or something to add a little to the pic... as it was, this was taken in the evening after downing about 6 beers. Not too Primal, but I had spent about 12 hours in the heat doing the last bit of moving (sold my house) and my spare fridge had nothing in it but a case of Bud Light. I couldn't help myself.

I've only lost 4-5 pounds since the middle picture. I'm down to 168-169 right now. Actually I fluctuate anywhere from 166.5 to 172 I guess depending on what I'm doing, so the scale is kind of useless. Just a harmless habit for me to hop on there in the morning.

Might be hard to see in the pic, but these shorts are so loose I'm cranking that belt like crazy keep them up. Without it the shorts will slide right off when I walk. Last year I had to put these in a drawer for the summer because I couldn't do the button up.
    That is awesome! Well done! You're getting f*n ripped!

Sassy is offline Senior Member
    Bane - the difference in your face is AMAZING!! (Elsewhere too, but you look SO different - very nice!)

Roberta is offline Senior Member
    Tucker - great transformation. You can really see the seratus muscles and your arms! Nice

Bane - Wow look at you! You look like a different guy. You must feel fantastic.

You both look great!

cmccoy15 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane View Post

I've only lost 4-5 pounds since the middle picture. I'm down to 168-169 right now. Actually I fluctuate anywhere from 166.5 to 172 I guess depending on what I'm doing, so the scale is kind of useless. Just a harmless habit for me to hop on there in the morning.

Amazing Bane!!! What was your weight in the first pic and when was it taken?

marcadav is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Nice work Bane. You look fantastic.