Page 526 of 552 FirstFirst ... 26426476516524525526527528536 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,260 of 5518

Thread: Before and after pics page 526

Off Duty is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Charley View Post
    This is my before
    Attachment 10394

...and after...confiscating my daughter's size 2 jeans.
    Attachment 10395

This is my story. I wasn't sure the best way to put it here so I am inserting a link with my story and pictorial journey. I hope it will stir encouragement for those starting on this journey.....and for those entering the second half of a century....your goals are attainable.

My Primal/Paleo Success

Cheeky Fit and Fifty My Success Story | Cheeky Fit and Fifty
    I know I'm late to the party, and please excuse me for this, but to quote Trace Adkins, "you're one hot momma"!!
    What a fantastic result.

I've just spent the last several days, pouring over this thread, reading the success stories, and checking out the before & after pics, and I have to say that I've seen some amazing results!

I'm currently nursing an old military injury to the knee, and a torn rotator cuff, so my workouts have not been what they were.
    While I'm maintaining my weight with PB (thanks Mark), the gains in strength, size and definition I saw with crossfit are starting to wain

You are all an encouragement to me.
    Thanks and again, Congrats to all!

gopintos is offline Senior Member
    I haven't made much progress since I last posted, maybe some inches - but when I get down about how much journey is left, it is nice to be reminded of where I started. I am thankful that I don't feel like a 100 year old woman on her last leg anymore, near death's door. And even though really I am not quite half that age, now I only feel half of my true age (at least sometimes)

No Glamour Shot w/makeup or anything. I was just headed out to mow my yard and I liked my hat.

65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

LarryB is offline Junior Member
    I've been doing the primal thing for about two years now and figured I'd show some before, during and after shots.

Shortly after my wedding, shown in the first picture, I figured that things needed to change. A friend pointed me to Mark's Daily Apple and I decided to try it for a couple of weeks to see what happened. I don't have any no-shirt shots for "before". I guess I was too embarrassed.

Here I am at 255 lbs.

IMG_1359_zps4949aa12.jpg

15 months in, at about 205:
    IMG_2207_zps675fce8a.jpg
    IMG_2208_zps63830ce0.jpg

And today at about 180.
    DSC_0023_zps99f255e2.jpg DSC_0025_zps0d3987e3.jpg

(I'll reply and add the side view.)

I had a DEXA scan done a couple of weeks ago, and my body fat is down to 19.5%. I've set a goal for myself of dropping 5 lbs more total and adding 3 lbs of muscle. The coach at my gym thinks I can do it in about 10 weeks. I've tightened up my diet for a bit (more carb restriction, eliminated dairy and all other cheats) and added some lifting to my regular boxing/cross-fit routine. I think I can pull it off!

LarryB is offline Junior Member
    Here's that side view... DSC_0026_zpsa2505321.jpg

Urban Forager is online now Senior Member
    Gopintos, Well done! You look great, nice tan too!
    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    Gopintos, you look like a different person....

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

little vase is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gopintos View Post
    No Glamour Shot w/makeup or anything. I was just headed out to mow my yard and I liked my hat.
    You look amazing. Already. You are a babe. And thank you for not doing a glamour shot...lol. I find them so tacky. I cringe every time I see one.

Larry, you look so happy and healthy. Wow. Who knew that cute guy was in there??

Quote Originally Posted by LarryB View Post
    The coach at my gym thinks I can do it in about 10 weeks. I've tightened up my diet for a bit (more carb restriction, eliminated dairy and all other cheats) and added some lifting to my regular boxing/cross-fit routine. I think I can pull it off!
    I think you can pull it off too. Update in ten weeks!

Robert is offline Junior Member
    WOW! You all look amazing.
    In need of motivation and inspiration? View my before and after photos!
    Follow me on Facebook - One Guy's Weight Loss Journey

gopintos is offline Senior Member
    Awe shucks, y'all thanks!

Everyone is sure doing a great job!!
    65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

Kakes is offline Senior Member
    It's been a while! Time to check in!
    Everyone is looking gorgeous. You guys and gals are so inspirational.
    I haven't checked in photographically here since last fall. For those out there questioning if this is sustainable, I feel comfortable saying yes! My family has been primal for 18 months now.
    I hit my lowest weight last fall at about 9 months primal and have kept active and healthy. Winter cushed things up just a little, but it shed off in the spring. I have been packing on the muscle though. I left my 9 month low weight photo in there for those of you still worrying over the scale. Weight is merely your gravitational relationship with the earth. I've not changed clothing sizes, nor do I look much different (except for the tan- working on that), but I've gained 8 lbs. I'm also stronger than ever!

You don't have to be sick to get better.
    Female, 31 years old, 5'8"
    Primal start: 1/2/2012
    My Primal Journal
    Living, loving and learning.