Page 525 of 553 FirstFirst ... 25425475515523524525526527535 ... LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,250 of 5526

Thread: Before and after pics page 525

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Corvidae, That is an awesome side by side comparison.
    My mind went right to a caption for the pics. "You think I was having a good time here? Look at me now!"
    Congratulations!

katiepotato is offline Member
    Okay... Feeling a little bit self-conscious about doing this as I am usually more of a lurker than a poster, but given that I hit my one-year Primalversary earlier this week it seems like a good time to share some pictures. Here goes - I hope the link works!

http://i1367.photobucket.com/albums/...ps163bc819.jpg

As of this morning I'm 65.6kgs (144lbs), so 14.5kgs (32lbs) lighter than I was last summer. I also dug out my old body analysis printouts from our gym - they don't go a full 12 months back as I honestly didn't want to know what my BF% was to start with - and since October 2012 I have lost over 6% bodyfat. I'm at 22.4% at the moment, and would like to get down to about 18%. In terms of other stats - I'm 32 and 5'6''.

Aside from the numbers, I can honestly say I've never felt healthier, stronger or happier with my body. I sleep really well and although work stress still gets to me from time to time I feel more able to deal with it - I guess it's that happy Primal calm that other posters have mentioned :-)

dkJames is offline Senior Member
    The link works. I can hardly believe the change you had gone through! Was it "photoshopped" ??
    The amount of visceral fat you have lost is quite outstanding. You have literally deflated!

Thanks dkJames nope not photoshopped at all

I am so glad I took pictures at the start - I hated seeing them at the time (and I don't love looking at them now - can't believe I let myself get like that) but it's been great to be able to compare, especially as my weight really hasn't changed that much since January and if I had been relying on the scale I would have been very frustrated!

frankiedm71 is offline Junior Member
    Woww thats amazing how much you've lost, congratulation.
    Why I don't seam to loose any waight and any belly fat?
    I whish and hope that somebody can be of sopport for me.

Stacy15 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by katiepotato View Post
    Okay... Feeling a little bit self-conscious about doing this as I am usually more of a lurker than a poster, but given that I hit my one-year Primalversary earlier this week it seems like a good time to share some pictures. Here goes - I hope the link works!

As of this morning I'm 65.6kgs (144lbs), so 14.5kgs (32lbs) lighter than I was last summer. I also dug out my old body analysis printouts from our gym - they don't go a full 12 months back as I honestly didn't want to know what my BF% was to start with - and since October 2012 I have lost over 6% bodyfat. I'm at 22.4% at the moment, and would like to get down to about 18%. In terms of other stats - I'm 32 and 5'6''.

Aside from the numbers, I can honestly say I've never felt healthier, stronger or happier with my body. I sleep really well and although work stress still gets to me from time to time I feel more able to deal with it - I guess it's that happy Primal calm that other posters have mentioned :-)
    Wow what a change! You look great! Seeing your pictures makes me want to take more pictures. I never feel like I'm changing, but when you do a comparison like that with them all together you can really see it.

Thanks Stacey!

LauraSB is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by katiepotato View Post

Amazing the difference in just 32lbs! I wish I had thought to take that many pics, because it's glorious to look at.
    50yo, 5'3"
    SW-195
    CW-125, part calorie counting, part transition to primal
    GW- Goals are no longer weight-related

nixxy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorfan View Post
    There's not really a gentlemanly way to say this, but DAT ASS GOOD LAWD
    Hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by primal_jessjane View Post
    Each and every one of you look AMAZING! Nixxy, do you do barbell glute bridges? Your bum is phenomenal! And superc4th, AWESOME job on increasing your strength!! Keep it up! And otzi, mr. potato man, you look GREAT!
    Hi! I do barbell glute bridges now but I didn't before those photos were taken. Barbell glute bridges are amazing, I can tell already! That butt was just built from heavy squats, lunges (hate them but I do them) and leg press, really.
    I added in deadlifts later on and they're definitely made a difference too (I was deadlifting before those photos).
    Current weight lost: 82.9lb (37.6kg)

Current PRs:
    Bench: 45kg/99lb
    Squat: 100kg/220lb
    Deadlift: 120kg/265lb

My blog
    My journal

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    That's a big difference, Katie, but I can't help my nerdy self -- I want to do some postural work on you! LOL