Page 516 of 554 FirstFirst ... 16416466506514515516517518526 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,160 of 5531

Thread: Before and after pics page 516

primalbetty is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Hey guys. Just to let you know I've started a bit of a blog showing progress and with some recipes and stuff, in case anyone, like me, feels like they've seen every paleo recipe ever! I've only just started but hopefully will be adding new recipes regularly that are a bit more unusual - it's mostly staples on there at the moment but they are suited to the UK consumer! This is my latest blog post to get you started:http://pukkapaleo.co.uk/exciting-new-stuff/

moni603 is offline Junior Member
    I can see a big change too! You look great!

PS - I know this is much later but I just saw it!

primal lmt is offline Junior Member
    I was chubby in high school and managed to keep my chubby figure throughout college on a vegetarian diet. A belly has plagued me all of my life. I started analyzing my eating habits several months ago and decided to make the transition to eating meat and whole foods.
    By no means am I strict with myself, but I am reasonable.
    In the first picture, I am around 160 lbs. I weigh 140 in the second row. They were taken roughly four months apart. I have yet to lose any real inches off of my bust and hips, but I am elated with an hourglass figure. I haven't seen 140 since the 8th grade despite avoiding all fast food, monitoring everything I consumed and exercising since then.

Link:
    http://imageshack.us/a/img843/8007/photoapr17104532.jpg

I don't have a goal weight in mind, but I can't wait to see the changes unfold in the next few months. I will post an update after conquering lifting heavy things in addition to my yoga practice.
    This forum has been such a great inspiration and motivator. Seriously, I thank all of you for sharing your journey and the truth!

aliphian is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by primal lmt View Post
    I was chubby in high school and managed to keep my chubby figure throughout college on a vegetarian diet. A belly has plagued me all of my life. I started analyzing my eating habits several months ago and decided to make the transition to eating meat and whole foods.
    In the first picture, I am around 160 lbs. I weigh 140 in the second row. They were taken roughly four months apart. I have yet to lose any real inches off of my bust and hips, but I am elated with an hourglass figure. I haven't seen 140 since the 8th grade despite avoiding all fast food, monitoring everything I consumed and exercising since then.

Link:

I don't have a goal weight in mind, but I can't wait to see the changes unfold in the next few months. I will post an update after conquering lifting heavy things in addition to my yoga practice.
    This forum has been such a great inspiration and motivator. Seriously, I thank all of you for sharing your journey and the truth!
    Great progress!

Kakes is offline Senior Member

Link:

Yeah! Nice work! You look fantastic! Keep up the great work.
    You don't have to be sick to get better.
    Female, 31 years old, 5'8"
    Primal start: 1/2/2012
    My Primal Journal
    Living, loving and learning.

Link:

Yeah! Nice work! You look fantastic! Keep up the great work.
    My Primal Journal

aliphian is offline Senior Member
    So between day 0 and about day 20, I was working out and eating on the P90X plan. I switched to the primal diet at day 20 and switched to primal blueprint fitness (minus lifting heavy) at about day 30.

Day 0 weight - 170.8lbs
    Day 30 weight - 168.4lbs
    Day 60 weight - 164.0lbs

mommymd is offline Senior Member
    18 months of LCHF eating and twice a week HIIT:

starting pre primal:

Before, July 27, 2011 (F) by Mommymd55, on Flickr

Before, July 27, 2011 (L) by Mommymd55, on Flickr

6 months:

Six month primal anniversary by Mommymd55, on Flickr

six month primal anniversary lateral by Mommymd55, on Flickr

18 months:

18 months LCHF. by Mommymd55, on Flickr

18 months LCHF lateral by Mommymd55, on Flickr

No weight change in the last 12 months!
    --mommymd

LCHF since Oct 2011

mommymd is offline Senior Member
    duplicate-sorry!
    Last edited by mommymd; 04-17-2013 at 01:15 PM. Reason: duplicate--sorry!
    --mommymd

LCHF since Oct 2011

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by mommymd View Post
    18 months of LCHF eating and twice a week HIIT:

starting pre primal:

Before, July 27, 2011 (F) by Mommymd55, on Flickr

Before, July 27, 2011 (L) by Mommymd55, on Flickr

6 months:

Six month primal anniversary by Mommymd55, on Flickr

six month primal anniversary lateral by Mommymd55, on Flickr

18 months:

18 months LCHF. by Mommymd55, on Flickr

18 months LCHF lateral by Mommymd55, on Flickr

No weight change in the last 12 months!

YEAH MommyMD! Seriously, no weight change between the last sets of pics?? Definitely body comp change! You look hot girl!!
    My Primal Journal