Page 514 of 553 FirstFirst ... 14414464504512513514515516524 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,140 of 5526

Thread: Before and after pics page 514

NatPatBen is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    This might be my first post, but I feel I simply must contribute since this thread was my bedtime reading/motivation for a few weeks. Thank you SO MUCH to all who posted. Seeing progress from the same people throughout the years, especially, reinforces that this is a journey, so I don't need to sweat the daily ups & downs as long as I keep on the journey.

I did a Whole30 with my husband from Dec 27 to Jan 26 & lost 12 lbs. In the 2 months since, I lost 10 more. I'm about 75/25, with minimal exercise recently added in (but definitely more than I used to do): squats, planks, and a bit more walking. Today marks 3 months, so I took pictures wearing the same "goal" dress as on Day 1.

Not a big difference, but I did buy a belt hole maker and have punched in 3 new holes since I started!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by NatPatBen; 03-27-2013 at 08:13 PM.

marthat is offline Senior Member
    Great progress, NatPatBen! You can see a waist developing for sure!

magnolia1973 is online now Senior Member
    I'm not relying on the scale anymore to track my progress, since I do a lot of heavy weightlifting and I'm definitely building muscle.
    I take my measurements every month instead, it's way more reliable to me!
    Wow, you have lost 50 lbs, but honestly, you look like you have lost 100.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Charley is offline Member
    I posted my success story awhile ago, but I wanted to share Katie's Success Story because I am so very proud of this young lady for how far she has come and with such tenacity has overcome more than most.

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Charley View Post
    I posted my success story awhile ago, but I wanted to share Katie's Success Story because I am so very proud of this young lady for how far she has come and with such tenacity has overcome more than most.
    Amazing success story! I left a comment
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

maddie427 is offline Senior Member
    Wow, wow, wow! congrats!!!! You look fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by superc4th View Post
    Before (April 2011)
    ~280 lbs, size 20W
    Attachment 11052

Now (January 2013)
    ~230 lbs, size 13
    Attachment 11053

I lost a few inches since the last picture was taken - almost a pants size -, but didn't lose any weight.
    I'm not relying on the scale anymore to track my progress, since I do a lot of heavy weightlifting and I'm definitely building muscle.
    I take my measurements every month instead, it's way more reliable to me!
    When I started weightlifting, doing 2 air squats was painful. After a year of training and 8-9 months of primal, my 1 rep max back squat is now 93 lbs!
    I lost MANY inches everywhere, the most noticeable being my thighs : over 6 inches per leg!

Primal lifestyle helped me get rid of joint pain, asthma, seasonal allergies, depression and so much more! It gave me my life back.

Kata is offline Senior Member
    Oh wow, you folks are amazing! I see some really great transformations going on here; I feel like mine is peanuts in comparison. But, I'm going to post it anyway and consider this a new starting point.

I don't remember how much I weighed here, but this is when I was in the worst shape I'd ever been. I was weak and had a significant amount of jiggle. I wasn't thrilled with my body, but I didn't pay it much attention either.
    222800_1791301378670_8341528_n.jpg

This is New Years Eve 2013. I'd lost 30lbs since my heaviest of 201 and had a 250lb deadlift. I feel like a new person.
    150293_4330944868170_1886270930_n.jpg

My transformation may not be as drastic as some of yours, but I feel like I've shed an old, dull shell and now I can start living up to my true potential. My posture is better, I have more energy, more confidence, and a more positive outlook on life. I consider this my new "before." From here, my goal is to get as strong as I can, and to fulfill my New Year's Resolution to get more sunshine and fresh air.

Thank you all for the inspiration!!!

Croak is offline Senior Member
    The before pictures are a little gross if you're not into man fat:

Before is from November 2011, Age 47, 5'11", 316 pounds, size 42 relaxed fit Levi 550's were snug, should have been wearing 44.

After is from January 2013, 209 pounds, size 38 regular fit Levi 505 are a perfect fit:

Did the "leptin reset" for the first few months, then just stayed low carb primal (well below 50g daily average) after that.

Keep in mind during this period I did no HIIT or working out at ALL, just an increase in my walking (1 mile/day give or take). For the last six months or so, I've been doing a half-assed form of IF in that I usually ate a huge breakfast, always skipped lunch, never snacked, and dinner was only a few times per week.

Yesterday's weekly weigh-in (Mar 31) put me at 199.2 pounds, and my big personal goal was getting below 200, so I'm pretty damn pleased. Also down to a size 36 505 jean, and they need a belt.

Sorry, no recent pictures, but most of the loss since January seems to have come from below the waist, so I don't look that much different than the "after" pictures above.
    Last edited by Croak; 04-01-2013 at 01:32 PM.

Big Dave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Croak View Post
    The before pictures are a little gross if you're not into man fat:

Before is from November 2011, Age 47, 5'11", 316 pounds, size 42 relaxed fit Levi 550's were snug, should have been wearing 44.

After is from January 2013, 209 pounds, size 38 regular fit Levi 505 are a perfect fit:

Did the "leptin reset" for the first few months, then just stayed low carb primal (well below 50g daily average) after that.

Keep in mind during this period I did no HIIT or working out at ALL, just an increase in my walking (1 mile/day give or take). For the last six months or so, I've been doing a half-assed form of IF in that I usually ate a huge breakfast, always skipped lunch, never snacked, and dinner was only a few times per week.

Yesterday's weekly weigh-in (Mar 31) put me at 199.2 pounds, and my big personal goal was getting below 200, so I'm pretty damn pleased. Also down to a size 36 505 jean, and they need a belt.

Sorry, no recent pictures, but most of the loss since January seems to have come from below the waist, so I don't look that much different than the "after" pictures above.
    Wow, Great work!
    Rangers Lead the Way, Hooah!

WeldingHank is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by WeldingHank View Post
    thanks guys. you missed the latest pic in a newer post! LOL

anyone remember me?

330lbs (3/2012)

250lbs (9/2012)

240lbs (11/2012)

235lbs (2/2013)

~228lbs (4/2013)