Page 508 of 553 FirstFirst ... 8408458498506507508509510518 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,080 of 5523

Thread: Before and after pics page 508

Ultimate Loser is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Fantastic job otzi! Awesome inspiration (just starting my journey...).

What did you do for the exercise part - follow Primal or something else?

dgreenwood is offline Senior Member
    These are all very inspiring. Keep up the hard work!

Drain Bead is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by little vase View Post
    You look amazing! And you look 20 years younger!

Can you tell what supplements you're taking? I'm taking 900 mgs of licorice root 2x a day and vita logic adrenal formula 2x a day too - haven't been diagnosed with anything, but I've read so much about cortisol and adrenal fatigue I thought I would give it a try. I'm also counting calories and have lost 10 lbs since January 2.
    Phosphatidyl serine 100 mg (also called PS100) 3x daily. Rhodiola rosea 3x daily. 5-HTP an hour before bed. A MASSIVE B-vitamin complex (called B-600 with adrenal support), 3 in the morning, 3 at lunch. Iodine 2x in the morning (I'm deficient), and progesterone cream at night--I haven't been officially tested, but based on symptoms they think I'm estrogen dominant. Hence no licorice.

DaniPani is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bead View Post
    Phosphatidyl serine 100 mg (also called PS100) 3x daily. Rhodiola rosea 3x daily. 5-HTP an hour before bed. A MASSIVE B-vitamin complex (called B-600 with adrenal support), 3 in the morning, 3 at lunch. Iodine 2x in the morning (I'm deficient), and progesterone cream at night--I haven't been officially tested, but based on symptoms they think I'm estrogen dominant. Hence no licorice.
    Do you have PCOS?

Montco is offline Member
    This is some really inspiring stuff in here. Keep it up everyone! Hope to add my before and after pics in 7 to 8 months.
    SW: TBD lbs / CW: TBD lbs / GW: 185 lbs

Drain Bead is offline Senior Member
    Nope, but I do have fibrocystic breasts, and I've had large ovarian cysts in the past, one that had a slow bleed.

otzi Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Loser View Post
    Fantastic job otzi! Awesome inspiration (just starting my journey...).

What did you do for the exercise part - follow Primal or something else?
    100% bodyweight exercises, although I do own a treadmill and have a 60 pound sandbag I squat with.

I started out very weak. Just did pushups and situps during commercials on TV. Then progressed to more inventive pushups, squats, pullups, sprints, and planks. If I don't walk a lot at work, I get on the treadmill after dinner.

2 years ago, I was 'sedentary'. Now, I walk 3-5 miles per day, do bodyweight exercises 3-4 days a week, and sprint once a week or so.

Ultimate Loser is offline Junior Member
    Cool thanks. Same as I plan on doing on my end. I just started yesterday with the Primal eating - but also yesterday I got diagnosed with "Marcher's Foot" (stress fracture) so there goes the interval training part for now.

ConnieSB is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Charley View Post
    This is my before
    Attachment 10394

...and after...confiscating my daughter's size 2 jeans.
    Attachment 10395

This is my story. I wasn't sure the best way to put it here so I am inserting a link with my story and pictorial journey. I hope it will stir encouragement for those starting on this journey.....and for those entering the second half of a century....your goals are attainable.

My Primal/Paleo Success

Cheeky Fit and Fifty My Success Story | Cheeky Fit and Fifty
    Charley you look awesome! Thanks for sharing, I'm 52 and have the "carb" belly. Its so motivating to see getting rid of the belly can be done at our age!

Charley is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnieSB View Post
    Charley you look awesome! Thanks for sharing, I'm 52 and have the "carb" belly. Its so motivating to see getting rid of the belly can be done at our age!
    Thank Connie....yes we can This year I am looking for some abs to show up. We'll see.