Page 506 of 553 FirstFirst ... 6406456496504505506507508516 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,060 of 5526

Thread: Before and after pics page 506

Charley is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    Charley... damn you are HOT!
    haha..Thanks magnolia. I turn 52 in a couple of weeks, so this made me smile.

tcb
    tcb is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraSB View Post
    tcb, your wife looks like a completely different person! And you look thinner at 230 than you did at 215. You guys look amazing!

Cooking school date night sounds like fun too.
    Thanks. We enjoy doing date night at the cooking school... we just have to be patient and wait for a night that is mostly paleo. I wind up eating at some of the better restaurants in the area quite often with work, so we enjoy the change of pace of going to the cooking school on special occasions.

This time we did, salad with a lemon pepper vinagrette, a porterhouse, mashed potatos, asparagus bisque and a chocolate raspberry tart. I've never been a fruit flavored desert kinda guy, so I ate a Lindt 85% bar when we got back to the house. Good stuff.

Shyloh is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Charley View Post
    This is my before
    Attachment 10394

...and after...confiscating my daughter's size 2 jeans.
    Attachment 10395

This is my story. I wasn't sure the best way to put it here so I am inserting a link with my story and pictorial journey. I hope it will stir encouragement for those starting on this journey.....and for those entering the second half of a century....your goals are attainable.

My Primal/Paleo Success

Cheeky Fit and Fifty My Success Story | Cheeky Fit and Fifty
    Holy girl!
    And you're how old?
    You look freakin amazing!!!

edearl is offline Junior Member
    TCB - Great job to both of y'all. I say y'all because I know as a fellow Bullodog you will understand. Go DAWGS!

tcb
    tcb is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edearl View Post
    TCB - Great job to both of y'all. I say y'all because I know as a fellow Bullodog you will understand. Go DAWGS!
    Awesome. I just made 36 in November, so we probably had a bit of overlap during our times in Starkvegas.

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    When I read TCB, for whatever reason I thought it was his wife talking. And I thought "no way that girl is 230" lol

Then I realized that he was talking about the guy in the picture, and his wife probably does weigh a lot less. Both look great.

SoulFull is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post
    hot in both pics, keep up the good work
    thats very kind of you to say 'both' pics LOL....

the good work is helped by viewing other peeps amazing piccies....im battling between "but my thyroid isnt healed yet so im still big meh meh meh" and "keep at it and eventually you will get your body back...like all them other prima's"

Looking at charleys pics again...saying wow alot on this thread....

Drain Bead is offline Senior Member
    70 pounds down in two years. It's been a rough road--undiagnosed high cortisol meant that I barely lost a pound for a year and a half of that. Since my diagnosis and getting the proper supplements and doing the proper exercise (yoga and dance rather than HIIT and sprints) I've lost 15 pounds since Thanksgiving.

me2
    me2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bead View Post
    70 pounds down in two years. It's been a rough road--undiagnosed high cortisol meant that I barely lost a pound for a year and a half of that. Since my diagnosis and getting the proper supplements and doing the proper exercise (yoga and dance rather than HIIT and sprints) I've lost 15 pounds since Thanksgiving.

OMG maybe this is my issue. What supplements did you take? Did your md diagnose? What else should I know?
    Notebook of a Nutrition Nerd

‘THE FOOD YOU EAT CAN BE THE SAFEST AND MOST POWERFUL FORM OF MEDICINE OR THE SLOWEST RELEASING POISON' - Dr Ann Wigmore.

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Wow great Brain Dead!
    Id be curious to know too maybe start a thread about your experience so its not lost in here?