Page 505 of 553 FirstFirst ... 5405455495503504505506507515 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,050 of 5526

Thread: Before and after pics page 505

IcarianVX is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Using Chrome here and survey says? She looks fantastic.
    Ditto
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

tcb
    tcb is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tcb View Post
    I usually don't post pictures on the internet, but I allowed myself to be inspired by PrimalClay's year after year Christmas party pictures... So against my better judgement...

Our anniversary January, 2011...

ann13q.jpg

At the same cooking school "date night" anniversary date as in the 2011 pic, taken last night.

So, two years into this. I'm about 15 lbs heavier this year than the year before. Most of that in my legs and ass if I had to guess. I spent the year gradually turning my garage into a gym and transitioning from Primal Blueprint Fitness body weight stuff to lifting weights. I didn't get as lean as I'd hoped, but it's safe to say that at the age of 36, I'm in the best shape of my life... I was 310~ in the first pic, 215 in the second, 230~ now.

My wife is a trooper, she's done an amazing job.
    Last edited by tcb; 01-13-2013 at 07:26 PM.

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Hanging out to see

Althaur is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tcb View Post
    2013 update coming, just cannot figure out how to insert a damn picture from my iPad.. :/
    tcb, you both look great. You guys lost a few years between the two of you as well. Great job to both of you!

SoulFull is offline Junior Member
    Ah pre-menses bloat and feeling pretty down, look on here and feel motivated again!

All look fab!

Got piccy from Boxing day, where I ran into the north sea for charrrity, twice (i really loved it) After this sea dip I went for a 3 mile hike up the hills. Its a mini success story in itself because I have hardly done any exercise at all this year (hypothyroid) Apparently, going from UK size 12/14 to a uk18/20 in a few months and existing like a sloth is "normal" ...Ordered some natural thyroid (and some decent hiking boots) and gunna get on with it : )

So heres my piccy of my starting state...if it works...
    Boxing Day Dip.jpg

Also, on this day of pic, I gave up smoking cold turkey. Sea air so good, dip so invigorating that smoking was pahhhhhhh. Quit, jus like that

SoulFull is offline Junior Member
    Ah pre-menses bloat and feeling pretty down, look on here and feel motivated again!

All look fab!

Got piccy from Boxing day 2012, where I ran into the north sea for charrrity, twice (i really loved it) After this sea dip I went for a 3 mile hike up the hills. Its a mini success story in itself because I have hardly done any exercise at all this year (hypothyroid) Apparently, going from UK size 12/14 to a uk18/20 in a few months and existing like a sloth is "normal" ...Ordered some natural thyroid (and some decent hiking boots) and gunna get on with it : )

So heres my piccy of my starting state as of now...
    Boxing Day Dip.jpg

from this a year beforehand in 2011 *sigh* 228993_113432528758098_100002740536253_65632_8139251_n.jpg (not at ideal weight but not far off, jus wanted chest to shrink) YES DR THIS IS NORMAL to bloat up like a pig in such a short space of time.

I will get back to a more natural weight for me, and deffo want to get fitter

Also, on this day of recent pic, I gave up smoking cold turkey. Sea air so good, dip so invigorating that smoking was pahhhhhhh. Quit, jus like that
    Last edited by SoulFull; 01-14-2013 at 01:12 PM. Reason: clarification, pic edits

Primal123 is offline Senior Member
    tcb you and your wife look awesome. You look years younger and way healthier. Congratulations.

LauraSB is offline Senior Member
    tcb, your wife looks like a completely different person! And you look thinner at 230 than you did at 215. You guys look amazing!

Cooking school date night sounds like fun too.
    50yo, 5'3"
    SW-195
    CW-125, part calorie counting, part transition to primal
    GW- Goals are no longer weight-related

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulFull View Post

All look fab!

Got piccy from Boxing day 2012, where I ran into the north sea for charrrity, twice (i really loved it) After this sea dip I went for a 3 mile hike up the hills. Its a mini success story in itself because I have hardly done any exercise at all this year (hypothyroid) Apparently, going from UK size 12/14 to a uk18/20 in a few months and existing like a sloth is "normal" ...Ordered some natural thyroid (and some decent hiking boots) and gunna get on with it : )

So heres my piccy of my starting state as of now...
    Boxing Day Dip.jpg

from this a year beforehand in 2011 *sigh* 228993_113432528758098_100002740536253_65632_8139251_n.jpg (not at ideal weight but not far off, jus wanted chest to shrink) YES DR THIS IS NORMAL to bloat up like a pig in such a short space of time.

I will get back to a more natural weight for me, and deffo want to get fitter

Also, on this day of recent pic, I gave up smoking cold turkey. Sea air so good, dip so invigorating that smoking was pahhhhhhh. Quit, jus like that
    hot in both pics, keep up the good work
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Charley is offline Member
    tcb you and your wife look awesome! love seeing this as a couple