Page 5 of 553 FirstFirst ... 345671555105505 ... LastLast

Thread: Before and after pics page 5

Rheia is offline Junior Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Thank you everyone Here is an updated picture of my progress. Last picture taken after my return to performing after baby this Saturday past. I feel so darn good. I even have the hubby getting on full board! (That is very exciting!) He keeps talking about the omega ratio, eating less and less stone ground bread, remarking how much better he feels, muahahaha!

Maybe all the subliminal messages I'm feeding him is paying off...wait... >_>

Hope this helps with motivation coach! When you realize how good you feel on PB, you almost don't need extra motivation.

MalPaz is offline Senior Member

im trying to gain weight and restore my period but here is my "current"...as you can tell i do not look very "child bearing"... hopefully with time on PB it will happen for me though. FINGERS CROSSED!

Evita is offline Senior Member

@ Mal- keep up the good work ! It certainly is a process, and one that takes more than eating but a mindset and sense of being. Relax and enjoy life and food! Keep us updated!!

I lost my period too for a few years, but I chose the BP pill route...ehh wish I had something like PB!!

You were fearfully and wonderfully created-perfect in Gods eyes!

Tnail is offline Junior Member

Wow those are some awesome before and afters. Very motivating. Keep up the great work!

Dave RN is offline Senior Member

Wish I could get my daughter to eat more primal. She's 16 and eats about 90%+ carbs and junkfood. And even at that not enough. 5'10" and about 103 lbs. She moans that "there's noting to eat". She doesn't have an eating disorder, and me and the wife are both tall and were very thin as teens as well, but I fear what she is doing to her body with the junk.

My son on the other hand basically calls himself a "meatatarian". His college had a "meat out" (you know, where the vegitarians impose there miguided diet on everyone) and he and his buddies went and picked up some meat and sat out on the cafeteria steps where everyone could see and ate it. What was dumb was that he went inside the cafe and begged for meat, and they had it behind the counter, but refused to serve it.

MalPaz and the rest of you, keep it up. Nothing succeeds like success! I'd post a pic if I could, but I don't know how. We went to Catalina island recently and I had some pics done with my shirt off. I was very surprised at how I looked! Previously, I did not allow those kind of pics. down 35 lbs later I welcome them.

coach81 is offline Senior Member

Rheia- I am so happy for you! Way to go! I hope to put mine up in a few months, I hope I approach your results.

Mal- I will say a prayer for you! Eat good, and may God bless you whatever he has in store for you!

MalPaz is offline Senior Member

thank you guys <3

Mr.M is offline Senior Member

Timothy -

Thanks for the comments! It took about a year, from Oct &#39;08 to Nov/Dec &#39;09, but only the last 3 months of that year time frame were done primally.

I think I lost 20, maybe 25, doing it the conventional method, over a course of 9 months or so. Then when I went full-on primal, I dropped 25-30 in 2-3 months. I actually got a little "worried" at how fast the weight came off when I went primal, so I added carbs back into the diet and relaxed on the workouts.

I agree 100% about rescuing our healths and lives - can&#39;t beat being (and looking) healthy!!!

Sungrazer is offline Senior Member
    Ok, here goes nothing. This is my progress in pictures since october 2009.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2498415/primal-progress.jpg

Sorry for looking so stern - trying to concentrate, not easy!
    Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

maranne is online now Senior Member
    Everyone looks amazing! A real motivation for me!!
    Thanks for sharing!
    M

Page 5 of 553 FirstFirst ... 345671555105505 ... LastLast