Page 495 of 553 FirstFirst ... 395445485493494495496497505545 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,950 of 5526

Thread: Before and after pics page 495

ilanatree is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    that's a big change, you look great! congrats

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread65041.html

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    Uh, Johnny.... you have really changed. For the much better.
    You look like you could be cast as James Bond or something now.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Earthy Mama is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JMack383 View Post
    Well I figured an update may be in order. I am coming up on 1 year paleo. It has been the best decision of my life. From eating better to exercising. I am currently an XL shirt, 36 pant down from a 3xl and a 44 pant. I have introduced the Primal lifestyle to many people, most of them are still sticking to it, all with success. My greatest moments are when people say I look amazing. Not only do I think I look much better but I feel amazing.
    Holy cow Batman, you're a different person! Good job!
    Earthy Mama's Journal

"Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food" ~ Hippocrates

aix_sponsa is offline Senior Member
    Great job to all the latest posters! Keep up the good work!

Kasee123 is offline Junior Member
    Excellent work people! I started around Easter 2012, too many slip ups along the way, but still down from 235 to 215. Going to make a greater effort to stick with the cleaner eating and walk more in the new year. My wife needs to post her before and afters as she is looking GREAT naked! I am still a work in progress... Congrats to all for the inspiration!

MamaGrok is offline Senior Member
    I've been hoping to be able to post some "50 lb lost" pictures ... for six months now! Hello, stall! Ah, I guess I can wait it out; there's a lot of good work going on in my underlying health problems.

Soon! I hope!
    5'4" 36yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
    Starting: 185 lbs (March '10)
    Current: 132.5 lbs
    Goal: 135 lbs (Hit Jan '13)
    Beating bingeing since 10/31/11 on my Leptin Reset journey

trekfan is offline Senior Member
    In all the time I've been here, I haven't posted my before and after pics. Don't know how that slipped by me but I'm here to correct that oversight now.

Here's me with the family for our church picture in late April 2011 ... I'm the one in the very back in the plaid ugly shirt. At this time I was 273 ... I was heavier I think between April and July of 2011, but I never stepped on a scale to know, so this is the highest recorded weight I was. I crammed myself into that blue polo shirt and threw on that plaid shirt, 2XL (that barely fit) to hide the fact I was way too big for that polo shirt. I was a freakin white whale. Captain Ahab thankfully didn't find me, lol.

This was taken in August 2012. I'm pretty much the same now. I stopped losing weight at the end of June 2012 (below 140 just didn't look good or feel right to me) and began focusing on strength training via body weight exercises. A little over a year after starting Primal and I look a lot different and am frequently mistaken for a high school student (like, a 10th grader ... seriously). I've gone from size 40 jeans to size 28/29 (depending on jean maker). I'm in size small shirts from 2XL. Primal has been the best decision of my life and the people in this thread, and all over the forums, have been massively supportive/helpful in my pursuits.

If anyone has any questions or anything like that, feel free to ask me in anyway you can. Pay it forward, as they say.

Primal rocks. That is all.
    Went Primal July 25th, 2011.

Current Age: 25

Total Loss: 126 lbs

Starting Stats: Weighed 266 lbs, Body Fat 37.6% (100 lbs), BMI 40.9

Current Stats: Weight 140 lbs, Body Fat 15.2% (21.1 lbs), BMI 21.2

Current Goals: Get a stronger core through Pilates and continue being as Primal as I can be.

My Weight Loss Notes Now on a blog page. It starts with "My Weight Loss: Introduction." Available to the public, share with friends if you'd like!

Montagu is offline Junior Member
    I started by cutting out Wheat on June 15, then discovered Primal in July/Aug and cut down all grains to almost nothing.
    Here are my photos, in the same clothes (but smaller sized jeans!)
    BeforeAfter04.jpg

I'm 5 foot 2 inches. I'm just turning 42 yrs old. Living a very sedentary life and haven't yet increased exercise levels. This is a sustainable way of eating. I really enjoy what I eat now.

I still enjoy a few indulgences: some high-fat dairy, some honey in my tea, an occasional treat made of 100% chocolate or cocoa sweetened with maple syrup, a little wine 2-3x per week, and a handful of nuts every day.
    Last edited by Montagu; 12-28-2012 at 11:32 PM.

Urban Forager is online now Senior Member
    Trekfan, I am blown away by what you have accomplished!

Kazrau is offline Junior Member
    Trekfan, you look fantastic. Congratulations on your amazing achievement.