Page 491 of 547 FirstFirst ... 391441481489490491492493501541 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,910 of 5470

Thread: Before and after pics page 491

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    You guys are all great! I get emotional every time I come to this thread.

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    All you guys are looking awesome, some serious work being done here!

froggie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ruby View Post

Me at a wedding - 242 pounds, and another of me at a wedding - 125 pounds. In between these pictures I read Primal Blueprint, I don't think anything else needs to be said

By the way how beautiful is that bride? I used to babysit her!
    WOW, Ruby, you just melted in half, you look INCREDIBLE. Outstanding. I bet you feel just as good as you look Well deserved!

Adopted the Primal lifestyle on: August 9 2012.
    My sporadic journal entries are here.

Results to date: I've lost (gained?) one belt hole!

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Ruby, that is amazing. Thanks for sharing and congratulations!!!

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    hot damn, ruby!

Lebafit is offline Junior Member
    you look great, can't wait to get to 9 months primal. Keep at it !

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Ruby, I love that picture. I can imagine both of your thoughts...

Ruby - "Yup, I'm hot."
    Bride - "Yup, she's hot."

not that the bride is not lovely, she just seems to have a resigned look on her face.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

theotherphil is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyns84 View Post
    Six weeks ago: photo.jpg picture by lyns84 - Photobucket

Today, 14lbs lighter: photo.jpg picture by lyns84 - Photobucket

I can't see any difference, infact I think I look wider! My clothes are falling off me though, so I must be just shrinking in general...
    The reason you can't see a difference is you have posted the link to the same photo for the before and after pics. The URL is exactly the same as is the number of views received.

Rueben is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by noldorimbor View Post
    Unfortunately I don't have a "before picture", I just wanted to show results of mixing PBP and P90X.

I've been eating Primal for 6 months and doing P90X (3 days a week since I read PBP) for 8 months. I have the body I could never imagine to have before, as I work in a bank, sitting on a desk during the day. I have only oneproblem with PBP, I feel like I should eat more carbs, but I'm kind of afraid. Bananas and potatoes are said to be "dangerous", so I can't really decide how much or when to eat them, either I skip them a lot with fear of overeating and I feel weak for p90x, or I feel I overeat them to feel cheated afterwards.

Attachment 9885
    Hot, hot, hot! this sounds corny but I reckon your body is as close to my ideal male body I have seen for a long time. Yum,! Got this lady's attention...

yodiewan is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by noldorimbor View Post
    Unfortunately I don't have a "before picture", I just wanted to show results of mixing PBP and P90X.

I've been eating Primal for 6 months and doing P90X (3 days a week since I read PBP) for 8 months. I have the body I could never imagine to have before, as I work in a bank, sitting on a desk during the day. I have only oneproblem with PBP, I feel like I should eat more carbs, but I'm kind of afraid. Bananas and potatoes are said to be "dangerous", so I can't really decide how much or when to eat them, either I skip them a lot with fear of overeating and I feel weak for p90x, or I feel I overeat them to feel cheated afterwards.
    Good work. Definitely got a nice six-pack going on. I'm similar in that I work a desk job so I'm sedantary much of the day, but I lift weights and eat primal and that seems to do the trick.

Do not fear the carbs! Especially since you are active. Mark has revised his stance on carbs over the years since he wrote the book, especially regarding starchy carbs. I started experimenting with adding carbs back about two years ago when I started hearing about Leangains and I've gotten great results eating plenty of potatoes, bananas, and even rice on workout days.