Page 489 of 559 FirstFirst ... 389439479487488489490491499539 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,890 of 5585

Thread: Before and after pics

Shop Now
    They show up and that is amazing, Ruby! Congrats!!

Quote Originally Posted by ruby View Post
    OH you can't see them? they show up for me; I will edit it so they load from a remote host like flickr

OK sorry I hope they show up now
    Wow -- congratulations! You LOOK AMAZING! CONGRATULATIONS. You should be very proud of yourself. What a mentor you are for so many others. /Lu
    ----------------------------------------
    F, 48, 5'10"
    Start Date: 25-06-12 @ 161lbs
    Goal Reached: 30-09-12 @ 143lb. Now bouncing between 145lb - 149lb. I'd like less bounce and more consistency :-)

Started Cross Fit 20.12.12 ---- Can't wait to submit my success story on the 1st anniversary of starting primal.

thanks! I lost the first 90 pounds in the first 8 months (!) then the next 25 or so in the following year
    Michelle
    totally primal since 5/16/2010, 41 years old my journal
    240+/128/121 (I'm 5'3")

Gosh those are all so great!! I came over here to share, but now I hate to

I don't have a before and after, but I have a before and a "right now" which is about half way to goal. And I don't know how to take self portraits with a cell phone either, so I hesitate to even share.... but here goes I guess.. ugghhh. Why do I have this big knot in my gut....

Okay here goes. This is me, back when I was a fat OLD lady, thinking she was on her last leg. Probably my heaviest, I dont even know.

And this was last night, messing around trying to figure out how to work my phone. Sorry I dont know how to take pictures yet, I will try again sometime.
    65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

OMG, Circledotx, Ruby and Gopintos you are amazing! My jaw dropped open seeing your pictures! You are inspirational!

Ruby, you look fabulous!
    Circledotx, you are really pretty! Great smile.

Gopintos, you are doing very well

Yesterday I was at a party and went shirtless outside where it was freezing to "feel free" and got all groped by 3 girls. Now I don't have any before pictures anymore because I'm afraid it'll disappoint me but this sure shows something has changed
    well then

Quote Originally Posted by ruby View Post

Me at a wedding - 242 pounds, and another of me at a wedding - 125 pounds. In between these pictures I read Primal Blueprint, I don't think anything else needs to be said

By the way how beautiful is that bride? I used to babysit her!
    Look at you! Wow, congrats at all the amazing work! Absolutely stunning.

Quote Originally Posted by gopintos View Post
    Gosh those are all so great!! I came over here to share, but now I hate to

I don't have a before and after, but I have a before and a "right now" which is about half way to goal. And I don't know how to take self portraits with a cell phone either, so I hesitate to even share.... but here goes I guess.. ugghhh. Why do I have this big knot in my gut....

Okay here goes. This is me, back when I was a fat OLD lady, thinking she was on her last leg. Probably my heaviest, I dont even know.

And this was last night, messing around trying to figure out how to work my phone. Sorry I dont know how to take pictures yet, I will try again sometime.
    Never feel inadequate to others, you're doing an fantastic job! Way to go!!!

Learn More
    Ruby!! You're TINY!!! Wow.