Page 484 of 553 FirstFirst ... 384434474482483484485486494534 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,840 of 5526

Thread: Before and after pics page 484

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Dude, that's a big difference! You look great!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

O'CallaghanClan is offline Junior Member
    image.jpg First Pregnancy 2010 approx 185lbs
    image.jpg4 months after my second was born 2012, primal for 2 1/2 months

Don't know total weight loss, but I was up at 170 at the end of my second pregnancy. I avoided all photos.

perennialpam is offline Senior Member
    Great Job. You must be so happy about that. Congratulations.

UniqueTII is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Timthetaco View Post
    Unique...
    I appreciate your response, Tim. I am a bit concerned with how I'm losing, but I just chalk it up to 20+ years of having that same body fat there and not enough lifting weights. I do believe that there was some muscle wasting in the first ~8 months of the year due to a low protein intake (mostly due to IF, not food choice) and not doing enough lifting, but I am trying to turn that around.

My energy levels are decent, although I work overnights so it's tough to judge. Motivation to work out has never been there my whole life, but I do usually have the energy to complete a heavy 3x5 and not feel like death. As for anger/depression, I think I'm mentally healthier than ever. I'm still a bit of an emotional guy, but I am very good at keeping things under control.

Let me know if you do find out any specifics on yourself, and good luck!

EDIT: Oh, and as for GI issues, I used to have horrible heartburn and reflux (taking 3 max strength Zantac a day, plus antacids) and that's better now. I wouldn't doubt that there are still some concerns though.
    Last edited by UniqueTII; 11-02-2012 at 04:13 PM.
    I wish I liked to eat liver.

GroksRoyalewCheese is offline Junior Member
    Hey folks, been lurking for awhile, and decided to get in on the Primal hullabaloo around here. Anyways, started out the year around 225ish. Wanted to make a serious change, so I went CKD for about a month (as I've had moderate success with it in the past). Well it utterly sucked, and almost broke me of the whole scheme. Until on another forum someone posted about PB, I got the 21 day book, started reading MDA, and haven't looked back. Now I'm without a doubt in the best shape I've ever been in, thanks Mark and all the folks who contribute to the Primal way of life!

I don't like referring to this pic as before and after necessarily (as I still have progress to make), but it's a damn fine indicator of success. As I said, started out ~225 in January, second pic is last week October ~175.

paleo-bunny is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GroksRoyalewCheese View Post
    Hey folks, been lurking for awhile, and decided to get in on the Primal hullabaloo around here. Anyways, started out the year around 225ish. Wanted to make a serious change, so I went CKD for about a month (as I've had moderate success with it in the past). Well it utterly sucked, and almost broke me of the whole scheme. Until on another forum someone posted about PB, I got the 21 day book, started reading MDA, and haven't looked back. Now I'm without a doubt in the best shape I've ever been in, thanks Mark and all the folks who contribute to the Primal way of life!

I don't like referring to this pic as before and after necessarily (as I still have progress to make), but it's a damn fine indicator of success. As I said, started out ~225 in January, second pic is last week October ~175.
    Congrats. Great progress ... should we just call you Eugene?
    F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

Quote Originally Posted by paleo-bunny View Post
    should we just call you Eugene?
    Was thinking of going for the 'stache :P

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Amazing change, GroksRoyalewCheese! Damn. To think, that's in less than 10 months. Well done!
    August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Dude, that's a big difference! You look great!
    THank you!
    Billie trips balls

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Amazing change, GroksRoyalewCheese! Damn. To think, that's in less than 10 months. Well done!
    Thanks man