Page 481 of 549 FirstFirst ... 381431471479480481482483491531 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,810 of 5481

Thread: Before and after pics page 481

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    G'luck, iniQuity! I need to get myself back into a more fine-tuned Primal pattern, too.
    Can be hard to maintain... or rather, can be hard around mediocre ass people trying to drag you down! However, I definitely started thinking my slip-ups couldn't be that bad, and still think that way, but the added poundage does say otherwise. Fairly confident just about a month or so of pseudo-ketosis is all I need to get back to fat burning mode.

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    I really do love this thread. VERY impressive! And thanks for all the pictures, everybody! (and hi iniQuity, Patrick, everybody...)
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Miss Grok is offline Junior Member
    Johnny767, your avatar is appropriate because all I could think was "OMG it's Daniel Craig's Primal Twin!" I think I scrolled between your before and after pic about 10x; the change in your face is unbelievable...and yeah, the body too *blush*

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Wow betty and gravyboat! those are some awesome progress pictures. *very cool!*

Misabi is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by primalbetty View Post
    <snip>

I love the way eating Primally makes clothes disappear :-D

Great job!!
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Extreme Health Radio is offline Junior Member
    Timothy wow that is so cool. Congrats on the transformation! I love seeing people change their lives!

mommymd is offline Senior Member
    Hi All,

Last year at this time I changed my lifestyle. With encouragement from a coworker and indirectly comments in a newspaper online I investigated The Ancestral Health Movement. I read the science behind the benefits of Low Carb High Fat, and High Intensity Interval Training. I chose LCHF over strict Paleo and Primal. I increased my workouts with my trainer to twice a week, incorporated occasional sprinting, and have recently added Intermittent Fasting. I read tons on Marks Daily Apple and The Eating Academy. Here are the benefits I've experienced: My middle of the night insomnia is much improved. I no longer am a slave to hunger, I eat only when hungry, at times fasting through breakfast. Minimal snacking. I have lost 20 lbs (all in the first 6 months). My body composition has completely changed. Strength gains in workouts. My skin is softer with fewer blemishes. I have cut out processed foods, sugar, and refined carbs. I eat meat, fish, vegetables, berries, full fat fermented dairy-yogurt, creme fraiche and cheese, butter, nuts, dark chocolate, tea and coffee, and occasional alcohol.

I've presented some of my journey previously, but here again is the before:

Before, July 27, 2011 (F) by Mommymd55, on Flickr

Before, July 27, 2011 (L) by Mommymd55, on Flickr

And here is where I am today:

IMG_2446 by Mommymd55, on Flickr

IMG_2447 by Mommymd55, on Flickr

Thanks for everyone's contributions to this great site and to Mark Sisson for making this so understandable and doable.

Best.
    --mommymd

LCHF since Oct 2011

Kakes is offline Senior Member
    mommymd- Yeah girl!! *wolf whistle*
    You look amazing! So sassy and confident!
    You don't have to be sick to get better.
    Female, 31 years old, 5'8"
    Primal start: 1/2/2012
    My Primal Journal
    Living, loving and learning.

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Wow, mommymd, that's awesome! I love the big smile in the second set of photos.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

catholicchick is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Excellent mommymd. You should be proud, you look as fantastic as you must feel in those pics.
    Height - 5'8"
    SW - 191
    CW - 162
    GW - 155

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.