Page 480 of 553 FirstFirst ... 380430470478479480481482490530 ... LastLast
Results 4,791 to 4,800 of 5523

Thread: Before and after pics page 480

Goosejuggler is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    OMG PrimalBetty - thats such a change! You look cracking!

Gravyboat - Happy Birthday! You totally deserve mountains of cake today, you are a boss. Plus cute glasses!
    The Paleo Strongwoman - A site dedicated to strength, and feeding strength.

primalbetty is offline Junior Member
    Wow, Gravyboat, you look amazing! Great work and happy birthday x

magnolia1973 is online now Senior Member
    Gravyboat, you look great!

Greenbeast is offline Senior Member
    primalbetty, you are gorgeous

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    Gravyboat, you look awesome!

Same to you primalbetty!

I'm getting my ass back in gear, the abs are still there but I think I will finally try to chip away at the pouch -- I went really happy on carb refeeds and completely ignored the glycogen depletion portion of the equation or the "once, maybe twice a week" bit... everyday was a high carb day (primal carbs, but with too much fat along with it) so I went up a few lbs. I'm going to dabble with pretty strict paleo once again, high fat/protein, low-ish carbs (plenty of vegs for the first 2-3 weeks, then start once a week sweet potato throwdowns after a proper workout) and see where I'm at body comp wise in two months. Hope to share some definition with you all, for vanity's sake... we're all gonna die anyway (uh, in the distant future..) might as well look good while young.

Evita is offline Senior Member
    @primalbetty- Not to be a creeper, but you have my dream stomach! You look amazing, congratulations on finding something that makes you feel and look amazing!

@gravvyboat- HOLY MOLY! You are so beautiful! Your progress is incredible. Enjoy your new body

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    G'luck, iniQuity! I need to get myself back into a more fine-tuned Primal pattern, too.
    August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

primalbetty is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahz View Post
    WOW Primal Betty you have exactly the same body type as me and I've been doing this for over a year with no real changes. I would like to know exactly what you eat and do please?
    I hate to say it, but I've got to think there's something not right with your diet if you've not seen any changes in a year. Maybe you should post a typical day's food and I could take a look at that?

I've basically stuck to the paleo way every single day. I cook with coconut oil, I don't eat any grains at all, no dairy, no refined sugar whatsoever, so beans or legumes. I don't have cheat days, cos I think that puts it in the wrong light - I enjoy what I eat, so cheating isn't treating!

Typical day for me:

Eggs for breakfast, 3 or 4, scrambled
    Nak'd bar (dates, cashews and cocoa powder, no sugar)
    Home made coconut fish curry soup with prawns, broccoli, cabbage, peppers - VERY large bowl!
    Snack on nuts
    Paleo dinner of something like salmon with "noodles" made of courgette with lots of veggies, ginger, chilli, lime or maybe some gluten free sausages with mash made from cauliflower

Then I get down the gym and do chest presses, hip bridge, planking on a ball, bicep curls, weighted step ups, single leg dead lifts, pull-downs and then finish with bike interval sprints.

What's your typical day like?

Gravyboat is offline Senior Member
    Thanks, everyone!

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    G'luck, iniQuity! I need to get myself back into a more fine-tuned Primal pattern, too.
    Can be hard to maintain... or rather, can be hard around mediocre ass people trying to drag you down! However, I definitely started thinking my slip-ups couldn't be that bad, and still think that way, but the added poundage does say otherwise. Fairly confident just about a month or so of pseudo-ketosis is all I need to get back to fat burning mode.