Page 478 of 552 FirstFirst ... 378428468476477478479480488528 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,780 of 5518

Thread: Before and after pics page 478

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    John767... ummm, so you went from "aww nice old man" to "holy crap that guy is hot". You look about 25 years younger now.

gregpoole is offline Member
    John767 you look amazing, your skin complexion looks just fabulous plus you look fit and happy.....great job!
    You are what you eat, so only eat the best!

Kakes is offline Senior Member
    Johnny767, I'm totally diggin' the blue steel look! Nice work!! You seriously knocked at least decade off.
    You don't have to be sick to get better.
    Female, 31 years old, 5'8"
    Primal start: 1/2/2012
    My Primal Journal
    Living, loving and learning.

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    Grey Dress | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

So I never have posted pics except for my journal, because frankly y'all look great in swimwear and I ummm, amd still embarassed. But I just finished Whole 30 and am proud. So I was going thru old photos, and it occured to me that while, no I don't look good naked, I look great in clothes compared to the past. I am posting a progression of pics, the last one in the series was after failing to lose doing Insanity and starving myself. Not a huge difference from the one just out of college..... By the way, if anyone ever tries to tell you veganism is great for weight loss.... first pic in the fat row is of me in my vegan days. The last pic in the top row is of me this morning after noshing on bacon.

My dream is to post a pic of me in a bikini, but that will come later.
    Magnolia, you look great. You look really happy, too.

Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    John767... ummm, so you went from "aww nice old man" to "holy crap that guy is hot". You look about 25 years younger now.
    Yeah, I agree. I think you've had the most amazing transformation I've seen. You seriously do not look like the same person at all. It's like you went from age 65 to age 40.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Current squat: 170 x 3. Current Deadlift: 220 x 3

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    I agree with all the above, John767... you look like a whole different person!
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

johnny767 is offline Member
    Thanks so much for all of your kind words and your encouragement – I really appreciate it. I feel like pushing ahead and seeing where I can get to by the end of the year

Last weekend

Last edited by johnny767; 10-08-2012 at 11:48 PM.

Louisa655 is offline Senior Member
    Starting my 4th month primal. I still have 10lbs to lose, and focused now on exercise and gaining muscle. It's been a great 3 months.

/lou
    Last edited by Louisa655; 10-08-2012 at 06:38 PM.
    ----------------------------------------
    F, 48, 5'10"
    Start Date: 25-06-12 @ 161lbs
    Goal Reached: 30-09-12 @ 143lb. Now bouncing between 145lb - 149lb. I'd like less bounce and more consistency :-)

Started Cross Fit 20.12.12 ---- Can't wait to submit my success story on the 1st anniversary of starting primal.

Ghshl is offline Senior Member
    I sadly never took many progress pictures, but I found this old one and thought I should do a comparison. It's some years old, but I think I was actually bigger when starting the primal blueprint at 105kg this year. I don't have any undressed pictures from my biggest period (~120kg)

The other picture is from today at ~83kg. Still have fat to loose (most of it on my thighs and ass, sadly), but I'm so far from where I have been all my adult life (since I became a teenager, really). I'm loving it

Daydreamer is offline Senior Member
    Johnny, like people said earlier in the thread, you look like a totally different person. It's amazing. Great job man.

Ghsl, your progress is great.
    I have to say you didn't look THAT bad when you were 105 kg, kinda flat stomach and all for your weight.
    Still, you look much better now, you don't have that much fat to loose, a little bit on the stomach maybe but that's it, your arms and chest already look quite lean.

Great job
    Kind of wondering how many calories you tend to eat on a given day...

Edit: This is me wearing the same t shirt at a one year interval.
    I started my Primal WOE somewhere near May/June 2012, the picture was taken in July 2011, before my big hormonal crash and my state of malnourishment

Was done with no weight lifting at all.
    Last edited by Daydreamer; 10-09-2012 at 12:51 PM.
    Young self-caring Paleo-eater from France.
    (So please forgive the strange way I tend to express myself in your beautiful language )

Ghshl is offline Senior Member
    Very nice progress for you as well! Do you intend on taking up weightlifting at some point?

And thanks for your nice comments! I do believe I am quite close to my goal weight, as you say still some on the stomach, but not too much. I'm lifting now, so I find it likely that I'll stay around the same, or maybe even go back up a bit in weight.

As for calories, I honestly don't know. I've never bothered to count. I follow WHEN (when hunger naturally ensues). Usually that means I eat 2-3 times a day. Quite often I'll eat a scramble of bacon, three eggs and some vegetables at 1 or 2pm, and then have dinner at 6-8pm. That's often some meat (today it was two pork chops) and veggies (green beans today).
    Today I also had ice cream for desert, which I don't usually have. But it was good quality vanilla ice cream, and I crumbled some 85% chocolate into it.