Page 466 of 555 FirstFirst ... 366416456464465466467468476516 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,660 of 5541

Thread: Before and after pics page 466

Evita is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvidae View Post
    So.... I think I've finally done it.
    Wow! From one woman to another, you are kickin' ass! Don't forget to share the nitty gritty of your diet and exercise plans

aix_sponsa is offline Senior Member
    Great job Ghâshûl!

Kasee123 is offline Junior Member
    My wife seconds that
    Excellent work Corvidae!

Daydreamer is offline Senior Member
    Wow, Ghâshûl, you're a totally different person ! Nice leg definition you show there in the climbing pic ! Good job man
    Corvidae, you look very nice, may I say, in your last pics. It's great to see someone getting to therir goals.

Here are some progress pics :
    Here is my body at the very beginning of my true TRT, following a big period of body degradation, the muscles just started to rebuild themselves but I look very unhealthy

And here is me today, around 3 or 4 months paleo and with a non optimal TRT going down, without any kind of physical activites

Young self-caring Paleo-eater from France.
    (So please forgive the strange way I tend to express myself in your beautiful language )

ilanatree is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    Here is my body at the very beginning of my true TRT, following a big period of body degradation, the muscles just started to rebuild themselves but I look very unhealthy

And here is me today, around 3 or 4 months paleo and with a non optimal TRT going down, without any kind of physical activites

Wow, it's a big difference, you looks much stronger and healthier! Keep up the good work

Ahoytheship is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    Wow, Ghâshûl, you're a totally different person ! Nice leg definition you show there in the climbing pic ! Good job man
    Corvidae, you look very nice, may I say, in your last pics. It's great to see someone getting to therir goals.

Quelle différence! C'est incroyable de voir le change de quelques mois, même sans activités!

Quote Originally Posted by Ahoytheship View Post
    Quelle différence! C'est incroyable de voir le change de quelques mois, même sans activités!
    Oh, merci beaucoup
    Francophone ? =]
    Bienvenue parmis nous en tout cas.

Je dois dire que l'alimentation Paleo m'impressionne vraiment au niveau de la composition corporelle vers laquelle elle me mène. Même si une partie vient de la restauration de taux hormonaux physiologiques, je suis certain que jamais je n'aurais réussi à atteindre un corps avec une telle allure athlétique sans aucune activité physique avec une alimentation standard.

I have to say that the Paleo WOE impresses me very much in terms of the body composition that it starts to give me. Even if a part of this comes from the restauration of physiological hormonal levels, I'm pretty much convinced that I could never have get a body with this kind of "athletic shape" without physical activities with a CW diet.
    Last edited by Daydreamer; 08-27-2012 at 07:38 PM.
    (So please forgive the strange way I tend to express myself in your beautiful language )

Timthetaco Guest
    Daydreamer, what was your testosterone level before the treatment, if you don't mind me asking? And what is it now?

When I was 17, my Total T was around 300 ng/dl, then it fell to 170 ng/dl
    I crashed badly when I tried to do weights lifting. My Total T just before being treated, in February, was around 20 ng/dl.

Now it's around 700 ng/dl when measuring the peak and the through, but in France it's treated in a very suboptimal way so I need to go to Brussels where a very reputable doc can give me help in terms of injection frequency, estradiol control (aromatase inhibitors)...etc
    Last edited by Daydreamer; 08-28-2012 at 04:04 AM.

meeme is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    You look wonderful...great job. I'm sure you feel much better. Continued good health to you on your paleo journey!